26 May 2023
Full-Time Lead Dentist – Iriga
We’re looking for a dynamic and friendly Dentist who enjoys working as part of a team, is passionate about providing comprehensive dental treatment, and is eager to improve his or her clinical and managerial skills.
Job Title : Lead Dentist
Location : Iriga, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 75.77 per hour.
Company : Advantage Dental Oral Health Center
Job Type : Full-Time
- X-rays, mouth mirrors, and other diagnostic methods and devices are used to examine people’s teeth and associated oral tissues to see if they have any pathological or abnormal problems.
- Oral and gum infections must be treated by the dentist using the finest medications or treatments available for each patient.
- Taking advantage of opportunities for continuing education and training to enhance your clinical skills and knowledge.
- In the patient’s best interests, examine, diagnose, prescribe, and administer (or direct others to perform) oral health care services.
- Examines people’s mouths to identify the sort of restoration needed and whether or not dental and prosthetic equipment is required.
- In the patient’s dental record, capture patient-dentist interactions as they happen so that the record accurately reflects the nature of the contact, the patient’s condition, and the care or treatment offered. Make appropriate written referrals and, if necessary, get appropriate written consent.
- Auxiliary and clerical employees are given suitable training and work direction. As required, provides comments to clinic management on the job performance of auxiliary and clerical staff.
- Makes necessary suggestions for operations that cannot be performed at the facility.
- As needed, collaborate with other clinical and non-clinical professionals to contribute to a collaborative and team-oriented environment.
- Follow all applicable federal, state, local, and dental clinic dental practice rules, regulations, protocols, and procedures, including those governing personnel issues, workplace safety, public health, and confidentiality.
- A current, valid license to practice dentistry in the state where services are delivered (licensing must be in good standing) or eligibility for licensure in the state where services are provided.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills are essential.
- CPR certification is required, and it must be updated on a regular basis.
- Attain and maintain a high level of clinical dentistry skill, focusing on areas that add value in a dental clinic setting, such as pediatric dentistry, emergency dental treatment, extractions, and dental care prevention.
- The candidate should possess a strong sense of leadership as well as a persistent drive to learn and improve his abilities.