26 May 2023
Full-Time Lead Dentist – Alexandria
The dentist is a licensed independent practitioner who practices dentistry and provides oral health treatment and follow-up to patients. When providing treatment and preventative services, the dentist adheres to all state and federal regulations, as well as state dental board requirements. To help patients receive better care, the dentist works with a multidisciplinary team to provide integrated treatment, and he or she participates in quality improvement, peer review, and evaluation activities.
Job Title : Lead Dentist
Location : Alexandria, Al-Iskandariyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 76.44 per hour.
Company : Patterson Connect
Job Type : Full-Time
- Continuing your education and training to increase your clinical skills and knowledge.
- Follow all applicable federal, state, local, and dental clinic dental practice rules, regulations, protocols, and procedures, including those governing personnel issues, workplace safety, public health, and confidentiality.
- Using x-rays, mouth mirrors, and other diagnostic processes and technology, examines people’s teeth and associated oral tissues to diagnose abnormal or irregular situations.
- Auxiliary and clerical personnel are well trained and instructed in their duties. Provides feedback to clinic management on the performance of auxiliary and clerical personnel as needed.
- The dentist must be competent to treat infections of the mouth and gums using the most appropriate medical drugs or surgery for the patient.
- Examines people’s mouths to see what type of restoration is needed, as well as whether dental and prosthetic equipment is needed.
- In the best interest of the patient, examine, diagnose, prescribe, and perform (or direct others to conduct) oral health care services.
- Makes appropriate referrals for operations that cannot be completed at the institution.
- Document patient-dentist interactions as they occur in the patient’s dental record so that the record accurately reflects the nature of the interaction, the patient’s condition, and the care or treatment provided. Make relevant written referrals and, if needed, obtain proper formal approval.
- Collaborate with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as needed to contribute to a collaborative and team-oriented atmosphere.
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities are required.
- A current, valid license to practice dentistry in the state where services are delivered (licensure must be in good standing), or eligibility for licensure in the state where services are provided.
- CPR certification is required, and it must be kept current.
- Attain and maintain a high level of clinical dentistry proficiency, with an emphasis on areas that add value in a dental clinic context, such as pediatric dentistry, emergency dental treatment, extractions, and dental care prevention.
- The candidate should possess a strong sense of leadership as well as a persistent drive to learn and improve his abilities.