Part-Time Lead Computer Analyst – Rae Bareli
The Computer Analyst will offer advanced technical assistance and services to workers on-site. The Computer Analyst acts as the primary point of contact for end-user support and maintenance. This involves installing software, upgrading and maintaining the operating system, as well as diagnosing and repairing computers. Advanced troubleshooting and user training are provided by the Computer Analyst. The Computer Analyst will collaborate closely with personnel to ensure both departments get a high level of service and dependability. The Computer Analyst should have a strong understanding of collaborative care and the importance of furthering the divisional goals of quality, access and inclusion, mattering and belonging.
Job Title : Lead Computer Analyst
Location : Rae Bareli, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 29.55 per hour.
Company : VISTRADA
Job Type : Part-Time
- Involved in a subset of project management tasks such as the design and planning of the Minimum Viable Product.
- Resolve problems and troubles for computer users by using automated solutions. A primary responsibility of this position is to serve as the first point of contact for all apps operating on the end-users’ computers, and to elevate when needed.
- In order to ensure that your releases are consistent with your project’s goals, you may automate regression and functional tests.
- Set up application and system level test strategies that include automated testing as part of the whole test process.
- meet current development and change control standards and narrow the gap between business needs and technological solutions..
- A system administrator is in charge of overseeing the upkeep and upgrade of computer systems including laptops and servers.
- change people’s lives so that everyone can have a healthy future. We do this by providing the best education, research, and patient care in the world.
- Maintain ongoing projects and answer to inquiries from the help desk, as well as any tasks assigned during weekly meetings with your supervisor and unit members.
- Install, operate, maintain, configure, troubleshoot, and repair computer equipment, cables, components, software, end-user devices, software, and general network connection under general supervision.
- Assist with keeping accurate inventory records for information technology hardware and software/licensing, as well as writing vendor warranty support requests and contacting vendor support as necessary.
- Initiates problem-solving activities by identifying possible problems as soon as they arise, gathering and evaluating data, coming up with innovative solutions, and taking action before they become larger problems.
- Arrives to work on time and plans vacations in advance. Work requirements are taken care of when the employee is gone from the office. She’s always on time for meetings and other commitments, and that’s something you can count on.
- Having a nice manner, tact, compassion, and a positive perspective go a long way in building and maintaining healthy relationships. Ability to work well as part of a team to find solutions to problems.
- know how to set up and fix electrical devices including computers, printers, scanners, and other similar devices.
- Listening and comprehension abilities, as well as an understanding of successful communication approaches and the capacity to use them successfully, are necessary for effective communication.