Full-Time Law Firm Billing Manager – Dum Dum
The Billing Manager is in charge of setting the tone, guiding the team, and imparting knowledge. Ensures that best practices are followed in the continuous integration and optimization of the system. Strategic policies, regulatory compliance, internal audits, corporate financials, customer happiness, and internal customer demands are all responsibilities of this position. Establishes and oversees the implementation of business strategies and work plans, while collaborating with other departments, to ensure that daily operations, department budgets, staff performance, and best practices are all carried out in a way that is both efficient and effective.
Job Title : Law Firm Billing Manager
Location : Dum Dum, West Bengal, India
Salary : $ 24.47 per hour.
Company : iHeartMedia
Job Type : Full-Time
- Manages the CIAC extension department’s policy, procedure, and process creation and execution in order to boost performance, regulatory and policy compliance, and customer satisfaction. Standardizes PSCO’s processes and policies. Gaps in rules, procedures, and processes that have an influence on operational performance are aggressively identified and pursued.
- Obtain demonstrable results in the areas of training, compliance, financial impact, audit results, and customer satisfaction. Make suggestions to top management and convey them to them. Work with external partners to identify and develop process improvements and opportunities to incorporate CIAC extension issues into other work processes and initiatives.
- Assist in the recruitment of new members of the billing team and the development of educational materials to be used by lawyers, secretaries, and legal assistants in their training on billing processes.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of client billing and payment terms, discount arrangements, as well as lawyer and client preferences to ensure that bills are issued in a timely and accurate manner and that client and lawyer preferences are appropriately considered
- Recommendations for writing off old or contested debts and maintaining billing rates properly
- As appropriate, coordinate with attorneys and billing staff to ensure strong working relationships between partners, administrative support employees, and the Finance Department and billing team.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of both internal and external training and support requirements. These requirements must be met with enough resources. Provide suggestions and input to other areas of the firm on problems that affect the company’s financial and customer satisfaction objectives, as well as regulatory compliance.
- Provide mentoring, training, and ongoing feedback to billing analysts (and additional offices as required), conduct annual performance reviews, manage and balance billing workloads, and oversee direct reports’ schedules and overtime.
- Assemble standard processes and procedures for all stages of the billing cycle in collaboration with the Senior Billing Manager; maintain updated documentation of such procedures.
- PSCO’s CIAC Extension Policy will be successful if PSCO’s internal resources and connections are managed effectively. For tariff compliance, provide leadership and assistance to extension colleagues. Develop, discuss, and execute consistent process improvements in response to changes in Colorado tariff and SOX Key Controls. Inspect CIAC payments for accuracy and authorize refunds once they have been collected and processed accurately. Keep everyone informed on CIAC extensions, both internally and outside. Offer CIAC extension training to everyone involved.
- Ability to undertake root-cause analysis and problem-solving in collaboration with other departments and evaluate data and procedures.
- Candidates must have a solid understanding of Microsoft Excel, Aderant or a billing industry standard collection software, and Microsoft Office to be considered for this role.
- In order to be successful, applicants must have good verbal, writing, leadership, and interpersonal skills, and be able to interact effectively with all levels of employees.
- To be considered for this position, candidates must have excellent time management and organizational abilities as well as an ability to work under tight deadlines.
- To be considered for this position, you must have a bachelor’s degree and at least five years of experience working in the utility industry.