26 May 2023
Full-Time Landscape Design Architect – Al-Jīzah
Providing professional advice to the department will be your primary responsibility in this role. You will also assist in the examination of planned projects in the city, which will include Landscape Plans, Irrigation Plans, and specifications. In order to guarantee that construction meets City requirements, you will make site inspections and offer construction administration. As part of the job description, this individual will develop and investigate landscape code updates, collaborate with internal and external divisions, and provide ideas for innovative design solutions.
Job Title : Landscape Design Architect
Location : Al-Jīzah, Al-Jīzah, Egypt
Salary : $ 50.68 per hour.
Company : Glen Gate Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- Supervisors and organizers are responsible for overseeing and organizing the work of consultants, as well as creating performance standards and budget estimations, as well as making progress payment reviews.
- Working in close collaboration with department agencies, board offices, community organizations, and/or other stakeholders, the Community Engagement Coordinator organizes and conducts community engagement sessions, public meetings, and/or internal meetings for park initiatives.
- Engineers, architects, and government official’s work together to produce a design that complies with regulatory requirements, provides value to the client’s project, and is long-lasting and weather-resistant.
- Designs for County park facilities are requested by individuals, community organizations, governmental agencies and public authorities.
- Ability to generate innovative design solutions using AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and LandFX.
- In addition to construction administration and inspections, the landscape architect assists the department with field investigations to gather information for design and/or facilities-related work, facility/site condition evaluation and inspection, ADA compliance assessments, narrative scoping programs for construction projects with program requirements and cost estimates, and narrative scoping programs for construction projects with program requirements and cost estimates.
- It is necessary to do field research and documentation to assess current circumstances, review existing reports and data, inventory existing landscaping and improvement projects and identify development restrictions and possibilities.
- Inspect the site for conformance with the approved final landscaping and irrigation designs prior to issuing a Certificate of Occupancy or releasing financial assurance money, and document the findings.
- Verification of compliance with zoning code criteria of all final landscape and irrigation plan assessments via collaboration between planning staff and other departments
- In the case of hillside overlay sites, conduct a site inspection to confirm that all criteria, including as the maximum disturbance fence, landscape retention or removal, onsite grading, and preservation zones, are being adhered to
- Landscape architecture design and construction methods based on modern technology, design ideas, and engineering principles.
- A construction project manager is responsible for managing the development of the essential contract documents for the construction projects allocated to him.
- You must be able to multitask, especially when it comes to managing your own timetable based on project requirements or milestones.
- An authorized university bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture or a closely related area 1 year public agency experience preferred but not needed Work experience may outweigh a four-year degree.
- Knowledge of the principles of landscape architecture, including how plants, soil, building materials, and other similar aspects should be used in the design and construction of landscapes.