17 Mar 2023
Full-Time LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURAL ASSOCIATE – Ulhasnagar
If you are interested in joining our Site/Civil department and working on a wide range of projects for commercial and government customers, we would like to hear from you. We are looking for an eager and bright person to join a team of great experts, and to utilize the newest technology to assist our customers solve their most demanding challenges. Site/civil design for residential, commercial, and industrial site development, as well as capital improvement projects, are typical.
Job Title : LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURAL ASSOCIATE
Location : Ulhasnagar, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 53.14 per hour.
Company : Teague Nall and Perkins, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Conduct and document field investigations to assess the current circumstances, review existing reports and data, take inventory of existing landscaping and upgrades, collect field measurements, and identify restrictions and potential for development.
- Knowledge with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and LandFX is required.
- As part of their duties, managers must monitor and organize the work of consultants, create performance criteria and budget estimates, and conduct progress payment evaluations.
- Responds to requests, recommendations, complaints, and proposals from people, community organizations, department agencies, and public authorities about design work at County park facilities.
- To ensure that the final landscape and irrigation plan assessments meet zoning code standards, planning staff and other divisions should work together.
- Check hillside overlay properties to ensure all standards are met, including disturbance limit fence, landscape retention or removal, onsite grading, and preservation zones.
- Execute on-site landscape inspections to verify final landscaping and irrigation designs are compliant before issuing a certificate of occupancy or releasing cash.
- Plan and manage community engagement events in close collaboration with departmental agencies, board offices, community organizations, and/or other stakeholders, as well as other stakeholders.
- The evaluation and inspection of facility and site conditions, ADA compliance assessments, narrative scoping programs for construction projects with program requirements and cost estimates, and narrative scoping programs for construction projects with program requirements, the landscape architect assists the department with everything from construction administration and inspections to field investigations to get information for design or facilities-related work.
- Create a design that meets regulatory criteria while adding value for the customer and being sustainable and resilient.
- An authorized university bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture or a closely related area 1 year public agency experience preferred but not needed Work experience may outweigh a four-year degree.
- Ability to multitask on a varied range of projects and challenges at the same time, as well as self-manage schedules in accordance with PM requirements or project milestones is required.
- Knowledge of the concepts and practices of landscape architecture; drafting techniques and practices; planting and building materials, as well as their suitable use in the design and execution of landscape projects are required.
- Supervises the preparation of contract plans, specifications, estimates, bid packages, and other contract documentation for his assigned construction projects.
- Modern landscape architecture design and construction methodologies as well as certain technical ideas used to landscape architecture are covered here.