18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Landscape Architect – Gattaran
The Landscape Architect’s responsibilities will involve the design and project management of a diverse range of intriguing land development and landscape architecture projects and clients, among other things. Throughout the design process, the person will collaborate with external clients, internal team members, public organizations, and other design experts, and will communicate effectively via written, verbal, and graphic methods.
Job Title : Landscape Architect
Location : Gattaran, Cagayan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 51.59 per hour.
Company : S&ME
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make that all criteria, such as the limit of disturbance fencing, landscape retention or removal and onsite grading and preservation zones, are being observed for hillside overlay sites.
- The purpose of conducting and documenting field investigations is to gather information about the present situation as well as to examine and analyze data from previous investigations.
- There are several ways to become involved in the planning process at County park facilities, from individuals to community organizations, to department agencies and public officials.
- Collaboration between planning staff and other divisions to verify that all final landscape and irrigation plan evaluations adhere to zoning code requirements
- Prepares performance requirements, calculates budgets, supervises and organizes work of consultants, analyses performance and work output, and approves progress payments.
- To name a few of the duties the landscape architect does for the department, there are construction administration and inspections, field investigations to acquire data for design and/or facility work, facility/site condition evaluations and inspections, and assessments of ADA compliance.
- A final landscape and irrigation design must be checked on-site to ensure compliance before a certificate of occupancy is issued or cash is released.
- AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and LandFX skills are necessary, as well as the ability and initiative to generate new and aesthetically acceptable design solutions.
- Create a design that meets regulatory criteria while adding value for the customer and being sustainable and resilient.
- Working in close collaboration with department agencies, board offices, community organizations, and/or other stakeholders, the Community Engagement Coordinator organizes and conducts community engagement sessions, public meetings, and/or internal meetings for park initiatives.
- It is necessary to be familiar with the fundamentals of landscape architecture, as well as the methods and supplies used in the creation of landscape designs and projects.
- A recognized bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture or a comparable field. One year of experience in a government agency is desired, but not required. A four-year college degree may not be as valuable as work experience.
- The production of contract plans, specifications, and estimates for construction projects that have been assigned to him, as well as the preparation of bid packages and any other contract papers that may be necessary for the construction projects that have been assigned to him.
- Design and construction procedures for landscape architecture based on contemporary technology, design concepts, and certain parts of engineering principles.
- An individual in this role must be able to multitask, as well as self-manage their calendars in accordance with project management criteria or milestones.