17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Land Survey – Instrument Operator – Baranagar
Equipment Operator wanted by company. The Equipment Operator is responsible for safely operating mining equipment throughout project pre-development. This role might then become an equipment operator on a rotating shift. Safety is paramount.
Job Title : Land Survey – Instrument Operator
Location : Baranagar, West Bengal, India
Salary : $ 25.58 per hour.
Company : Compunnel Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Execute all equipment operator responsibilities and tasks. Keep meticulous records of every machine use, maintenance, and gas consumption.
- Communicates with both internal and external clients, such as cooperators, landowners, the general public, and fire departments. Understands and performs safe work procedures Collaborates with others as a team member.
- The maintenance facility must be kept clean, orderly, and safe on a daily basis. Every time you use it, carefully clean it. Make a thorough inspection of all equipment and alert the Equipment Technician if any issues are discovered.
- Operates and drives light to moderately complex equipment for city and utility maintenance, such as rubber-tired backhoes, tracked excavators and loaders, maintenance vehicles such as bobcats and street sweepers, and front-end loaders; clears debris from streams and creeks, and keeps the sanitary sewer system in good working order.
- Maintains construction equipment by doing minor repairs and maintenance.
- Moves earth-moving equipment or other equipment the size of medium to large cars to the site of the project, making sure to follow all safety rules and standards.
- Use hand and power tools, as well as construction and maintenance tools like mowers, front-end loaders, and air hammers, in a safe way. Do physical work like cleaning culverts, mowing, fixing potholes, removing trash, and shoveling snow and asphalt.
- Moves raw materials and final components using machinery, Follow SOPs for vehicle operation and maintenance.
- Transports and unloads construction supplies such as sand, flexbase, asphalt, gravel, and other materials from City stockpiles or suppliers for building or maintenance projects around the city.
- Operates heavy equipment according to business safety regulations, Routinely inspects and maintains equipment; keeps data
- Education at the high school level or its equal in terms of both experience and a general equivalency diploma (GED), Experience in mechanical assembly, operating a forklift, and/or operating comparable machine equipment for a period of two years, Required to possess a Driver’s License in Good Standing.
- A minimum of one year of experience as an Equipment Operator I is required. In certain cases, a degree in turfgrass management or a related field might be substituted for work experience.
- Accomplished communicator who is trustworthy, fair to all parties and inclusive in the workplace. Having a rudimentary understanding of the operation and maintenance of power-driven equipment
- Shown ability to create a culture of service, diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace, a team environment, and good internal communication and alignment.
- It is important to have a working knowledge of the dangers of the task and permissible safety measures in addition to basic building techniques and materials. A great degree of dexterity and endurance in the hands