Full-Time Kitchen Manager – New Washington
The Kitchen Manager is in charge of the entire operations of the kitchen, ensuring that operational and financial objectives are met. Daily tasks will center on encouraging their staff, keeping food and labor expenses under control, and maintaining excellent product standards. This job actively plans, organizes, and instructs their colleagues to meet specified sales, cost, coworker retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness, and sanitation goals. Working to achieve the highest level of team performance in terms of guest service and experience, increased sales and profitability, effective cost controls, and hiring, development, training, and retention of all coworkers in accordance with all company guidelines, policies, and procedures are the foundations of success in this position.
Job Title : Kitchen Manager
Location : New Washington, Aklan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 17.04 per hour.
Company : Rainhas Churrascaria
Job Type : Full-Time
- Ensures that all staff are able to communicate menu items to visitors in a clear, accurate, and enthusiastic manner.
- Ensure the location’s profitability by adhering to defined labor, COGS, and controllable cost limitations and criteria.
- In order to achieve both short- and long-term profitability for the restaurant, support and report to the General Manager and administrative colleagues in the implementation and monitoring of fiscal budgets for kitchen operations.
- Develop, train, implement, and assess kitchen performance standards under the guidance of a supervisor or manager.
- Ascertain that all colleagues are properly taught at all kitchen stations, including weekly/monthly inventory chores, the year-round and specialty food menu, the KDS system, and rules and procedures for food preparation, cleaning, and side job obligations.
- In addition, the Kitchen Manager ensures that the kitchen is cleaned on a regular basis, that food is correctly disposed of, and that the kitchen satisfies all hygienic regulations.
- Maintains sanitary conditions in all refrigeration, storage, and working facilities to ensure compliance with Health Department rules.
- All workers’ behaviors, both internally and outside, should be aggressively mirrored in the brand and corporate values on a frequent basis.
- In charge of notifying coworkers about side job assignments and ensuring that checklists and side chores are completed before coworker’s clock out. Inspects food preparation and serving areas to verify that food is handled safely and hygienically.
- Create shift plans for your coworkers to match a busy taproom or restaurant. Schedule labor according to expected business activity, making sure that all roles are fully manned as needed and that labor cost targets are reached. Approves or rejects requests for shift swaps and special scheduling.
- Experience with Google Docs/Forms and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) are required. Data entry and inventory tracking may be done with care using a spreadsheet. A basic understanding of personal finance is essential.
- Mentoring and leadership skills; the capacity to operate in high-stress environments. The ability to operate in a fast-paced setting with tight deadlines, various projects, and changing circumstances is essential. The capacity to adapt and think on your feet is essential.
- It is necessary to have graduated from high school or obtained a GED in order to apply. A culinary degree or course certification from a reputable culinary university is the ideal path to take.
- Ability to engage with colleagues and the broader public professionally, civilly, and successfully. Must be a team player with strong interpersonal abilities.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in the hospitality industry is essential. The ability to plan and staff a project is essential.