Full-Time Kitchen Manager – Hiring Now – Sikar
It is the responsibility of the Kitchen Manager to oversee the kitchen’s entire operations, ensuring that they meet their operational and financial goals. Their daily activities will include motivating their employees, controlling food and labor costs, and maintaining high product standards. To accomplish the company’s set goals for sales, cost, employee retention, customer service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness, and sanitation, this position organizes, plans, and gives instructions to its employees. Key areas for success in this position include increasing sales and profitability, cost control, effective hiring, development, training & retention of all coworkers in accordance with all company policies and procedures; as well as providing excellent customer service and an exceptional guest experience.
Job Title : Kitchen Manager – Hiring Now
Location : Sikar, Rajasthan, India
Salary : $ 18.24 per hour.
Company : Village Den – West Village
Job Type : Full-Time
- Create shift plans for your coworkers to accommodate a busy bar or restaurant. Schedule labor in accordance with expected company activity, ensuring that all roles are appropriately manned as needed and that labor cost targets are reached. Approves or disapproves requests for shift swaps and special scheduling.
- Ensure the location’s profitability by adhering to defined labor, cost of goods sold, and controllable expenditure standards and regulations.
- The Kitchen Manager is also responsible for ensuring that the kitchen is regularly cleaned, that food waste is correctly disposed of, and that the kitchen complies with all hygienic regulations.
- Provide leadership and guidance in the formulation, training, implementation, and assessment of performance standards within the culinary operations.
- In order to achieve both short- and long-term profitability for the restaurant, support and report to the General Manager and administrative colleagues in the implementation and monitoring of fiscal budgets for kitchen operations.
- Communication of side work assignments and the completion of checklists and other side work is the responsibility of this person. Preparation, serving, and storage locations are inspected to verify proper food-handling procedures.
- It is important to make sure that all kitchen staff members are adequately trained at all kitchen stations, including weekly/monthly inventory duties, the year-round and specialty food menu, the KDS system, rules and procedures for food preparation/cleaning/side work requirements, and the KDS system.
- Preparation and storage of all food items are meticulously maintained by this department. A freezer and cooler manager is responsible for ensuring that all product/inventory is appropriately cycled to ensure freshness in the freezer and coolers.
- Always treat everyone you meet with respect, courtesy, and compassion. This includes both your coworkers and customers.
- The manager makes sure that all employees are capable of explaining menu items to consumers in a clear and enthusiastic manner.
- Possess the capacity to mentor and manage a team, as well as the stamina to perform effectively under duress Having the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, a variety of responsibilities, and continuously shifting situations is essential. The ability to adapt quickly and think on your feet is critical to a successful career.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and Google Docs/Forms proficiency is necessary. Ability to use a spreadsheet to manage inventories and execute basic data entry with meticulous attention to detail. Basic financial knowledge is required.
- Working as an experienced chef for at least three years in the hotel industry is required. Experience in scheduling and staffing is necessary.
- A high school graduation, a GED, or similar work experience are the minimum qualifications. A culinary degree or course certification from a reputable culinary college is preferred.
- Capacity to communicate with coworkers and the general public in a professional, polite, and productive manner. Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work as part of a team are required.