Full-Time Key Holder – Aswān
It is your job as a Key Holder to transform customer experiences, build our brand one customer at a time, and drive our business through sales. With the addition of Key Holder, you will also have to open and close the store. You should show that you care about the customer experience, have a genuine interest in people, be authentic, have a sense of fashion and style, and be very good at selling. They also know how to work well with others, are good at visual and operational aspects of their job, and are dedicated to preventing theft and damage. You also need to be mature and honest because you will be opening and closing the store.
Job Title : Key Holder
Location : Aswān, Aswan, Egypt
Salary : $ 14.43 per hour.
Company : Rebecca Taylor
Job Type : Full-Time
- All store opening and closing procedures are completed accurately. Cleanliness, orderliness, and cleanliness of the sales floor, stock room, and outside product area are the primary responsibilities of this position.
- Assist others in meeting and exceeding their daily sales and productivity goals.
- To ensure accurate inventory, make sure that all receiving, shipping, and transfer paperwork is entered into the computer system precisely. Then, check product invoices against the actual products received, delivered, or transferred.
- Maintains awareness of customer and corporate expectations in order to increase service levels while lowering security risks; remains current on payment and exchange regulations, as well as security requirements
- Assist shop managers when they need assistance with outside sales calls. Respond to all messages and phone calls as fast, respectfully, and efficiently as possible.
- Providing clients with a remarkable shopping experience that leaves them feeling inspired, emboldened, affirmed, and eager to return.
- Performs a variety of sales and register procedures, such as tendering purchases, processing cash or credit card payments, counting money, and providing customer care.
- Greets and helps customers; professionally and immediately answers to client enquiries and complaints; handles customer questions/concerns remains up to date on guiding concepts and modifications to the POS system
- Assist your management team directly by doing your allocated activities with care and efficiency.
- Regularly clean and maintain the shop, implement loss prevention guidelines, guarantee quick receipt processing, keep the shelves full, and price things correctly.
- Flexibility in schedule (holidays, weekends, and locations) depending on corporate needs
- Continuous standing and walking; regularly pushing and pulling; sometimes bending, stooping, crawling, reaching above shoulders/kneeling; climbing a ladder; and carrying up to 40 pounds, i.e., fixture components and cartons of merchandise
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word, are important, as are good verbal and written communication skills.
- Three years of retail or customer service experience with a demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service and sales.
- Having the ability to build and sustain excellent working connections with co-workers, departments, and members of the public.