17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Key Account Executive – Financial Services – Nanded
We’re looking for a creative, high-performing Account Executive with at least two years of sales experience and presentation skills. You’ll be in charge of maintaining a customer book and proactively reaching out to guarantee client happiness and retention while also looking for new business. The ideal applicant likes outbound prospecting in a competitive market and has a track record of creating new leads, following up, and closing deals.
Job Title : Key Account Executive – Financial Services
Location : Nanded, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 21.15 per hour.
Company : Star Ride Kids, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Strong planning for customers and partners: Create and keep up-to-date high-quality, actionable customer plans and joint business plans (where applicable). Show that you have a deep understanding of customer needs, problems/worries, and goals/objectives. Make a plan of action to take advantage of these chances. Plan reached with customer. Review with management every three months. In charge of carrying out all agreed-upon Account Plans. Makes sure that everyone follows through.
- Shared culture of diversity and respect: Make your workplace a place where people work together, trust each other, and take into account the different ways people talk and think. Show that Search Advertising is always about being open to everyone and accepting differences. Help others succeed by encouraging both of you to learn.
- In order to ensure customer happiness, a high likelihood of contract renewal, and the extension of the client’s relationship with that customer through the sale of other services, manage the customer connections entrusted to you.
- Using consultative sales approaches that effectively overcome client objections, increase sales activity within the defined territory. For the growth of a new firm, good public relations and community networking are crucial.
- Business technology is always evolving, so it’s important to stay current. Develop and educate indirect sales channels.
- Establish pricing for quotations and bids that is compatible with the company’s financial goals by interacting with the appropriate field managers to do so. Always be informed of what your competitors are doing, whether it be in terms of market share, price, or other services.
- Assist the client’s sales support, operations and executive team in ensuring customer satisfaction, as well as any other responsibilities that may be allocated.
- Prospecting, cold calling, proposing prospects, and creating contacts help the outside sales staff create new income. Big and small businesses have long-term customer relationships.
- Finding and connecting potential new customers; extending and enhancing existing customer relationships;
- Direct the operations of the internal Account Management team and extended team members as they pertain to the strategic goals and escalated service concerns of the client.
- Readiness to implement our selected sales stage technique to guarantee optimum income is made from every opportunity presented, and sharing this knowledge with others.
- Should always be motivated to investigate options inside the target client and marshal client resources to ensure solution creation and strategy implementation, if accepted.
- Degree from an accredited college or university is desired, but candidates with equal work-related experience and meeting the minimum educational requirement of a high school diploma or its equivalent in the form of a general equivalency diploma (GED) will also be considered.
- Communication skills are crucial. Due of its frequency in sales scenarios, salespeople must know it. C-level decision-makers must communicate effectively.
- a minimum of five years of effective sales experience in a big technical account setting is required, as as knowledge of and experience with managed services, data centers, cloud-IaaS, consulting, and hardware/software solutions.