18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Junior Production Accountant – Doha
All business and general ledger accounts are reconciled accurately by the Junior Accountant. This comprises bank statements, credit cards, and the auditing of general ledger accounts on a quarterly, monthly, or annual basis. Financial preparation and analysis of accounts, as well as reporting of financial variations and mistakes, are all part of the job. Additional knowledge of accounting software and Excel will be advantageous.
Job Title : Junior Production Accountant
Location : Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Salary : $ 23.58 per hour.
Company : Celonis
Job Type : Full-Time
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of excellent customer connections.
- Intercompany schedules are created and maintained to ensure accurate interest calculations and compliance with partnership agreements and management guidelines. Ascertains that the appropriate information is found and recorded (e.g. terms and accounts).
- Examine contracts to ensure that revenue reporting follows the contract’s terms as well as technical revenue recognition guidelines that applies to the company’s activity.
- A solution-oriented approach to accounting challenges.
- The ability to communicate in other languages is an asset, but it is not a must for this role (Spanish or French preferred)
- With regularity, the junior accountant should help with cash posting, which involves recording electronic transfers and daily cash receipts, as well as obtaining the necessary back-up documentation (e.g. distribution account, supporting emails)
- When generating or amending depreciation schedules or journal entries, adheres to established corporate practices (e.g. consistent application of accounts and depreciable lives).
- It maintains trust and protects operations by keeping financial information hidden.
- Compliance with federal, state, and local financial legal duties is ensured by studying existing and future legislation, guaranteeing adherence to rules, and advising management on critical steps.
- Assists in the production of tax packages for corporations and investment organizations, including debt sections, for submission to the IRS.
- Punctual, adept at meeting deadlines, and a master of time management
- For this employment, you’ll need a bachelor’s or associate’s degree in finance or accounting (equivalent experience considered)
- The ability to work well under pressure, balance several competing goals, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- One year of bookkeeping or similar accounting or financial expertise is required.
- A natural mathematician with a strong analytical bent. Used Great Plains ERP or other accounting software.