18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Junior Landscape Architect/Designer – Bhavnagar
The Landscape Architect’s responsibilities will involve the design and project management of a diverse range of intriguing land development and landscape architecture projects and clients, among other things. Throughout the design process, the person will collaborate with external clients, internal team members, public organizations, and other design experts, and will communicate effectively via written, verbal, and graphic methods.
Job Title : Junior Landscape Architect/Designer
Location : Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India
Salary : $ 51.8 per hour.
Company : The Lakota Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Community engagement sessions, public meetings, and internal meetings for park initiatives are organized and facilitated by the park initiative coordinator, who collaborates with various government agencies, board offices, and/or other stakeholders to achieve success.
- Evaluate current circumstances, review existing reports and data, inventory existing landscaping and enhancements, measure field conditions and identify restrictions and development potential.
- Administrating and participating in the selection process for consultants; preparing performance standards and cost estimates for consultants; supervising and coordinating the work of consultants; evaluating consultant’s performance and work output; reviewing progress payments
- Validate on-site compliance with final landscaping and irrigation plans that have been approved before issuing the Certificate of Occupancy or releasing the financial assurance money.
- An examination of hillside overlay properties should be conducted to ensure that disturbance fencing, landscape retention or removal, onsite grading and preservation zones are in compliance.
- AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and LandFX skills are necessary, as well as the ability and initiative to come up with creative and visually appealing design ideas.
- To ensure that the final landscape and irrigation plan assessments meet zoning code standards, planning staff and other divisions should work together.
- Work with engineers, planners, architects, and agency personnel to develop a design that meets regulatory standards, adds value to the client, and is sustainable and resilient.
- Assist with construction administration and inspections; conduct field investigations to acquire information for design and/or facilities work; evaluate and inspect facilities and sites for ADA compliance.
- Involved in responding to the needs of people, community organizations, government agencies, and public officials about design work at County park facilities.
- Making landscape architecture using modern technologies, design concepts and engineering principles.
- Landscape architecture concepts and techniques, drawing methods and practices, planting and construction materials, and their suitable use in the design and execution of landscape projects are all covered.
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture or a closely related subject. Experience as a Landscape Architect: 5 years; 1 year in public agency desirable. Experience may be considered for a college degree.
- For this profession, the ability to multitask and self-manage schedules according to project management needs or milestones is an absolute must.
- Prepares contract plans, specifications, estimates, bid packages, and other contract papers for assigned construction projects.