19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Junior Graphic Designer – Tuy
Feeling prepared to advance in your Graphic Design profession? A junior graphic designer is needed by a corporation, and they are willing to pay well for their services. Prior work experience at an agency is required for this position. Working together with a group to design creative assets for deliverables will be your primary duty.
Job Title : Junior Graphic Designer
Location : Tuy, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 24.56 per hour.
Company : Realty Operations Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- anticipates how long it will take to complete the task and uses that information to optimize use of available resources.
- Makes a rough draft of the project’s visuals and text using the medium’s preferred layout, margins, and font size and style as guidelines. Changes are made to designs and text based on feedback from stakeholders.
- gathers information and resources from the right individuals in order to carry out a task.
- study the policies of our partners and our own brand’s visual identity, components, and overall identity.
- Assist in designing marketing materials that have high visual impact, and help present our products and services to the public and our partner clients in a breakthrough way.
- Obtains concept clearance by sending rough layouts, deadlines, and estimates to Senior Graphic Designer and VP of Marketing for approval.
- Versions print collateral, image-based e-mails, and digital assets for our website and social media channels using existing brand guidelines and styles.
- Collaborates productively with the senior graphic designer, the VP of marketing, and external agencies (when necessary).
- Works within existing PowerPoint templates to create beautiful and legible presentations for our sales department.
- Maintains technical knowledge by reading professional journals and remaining current on marketing and design trends, among other things.
- prepared to use Adobe InDesign and Illustrator as part of a print job procedure.
- the capacity to work in a team atmosphere and strong communication abilities.
- WordPress, Squarespace, Microsoft PowerPoint, and 3D (Blender or other) experience are all advantages.
- flexibility and creativity to adjust to ever-changing circumstances and requirements.
- design that puts thought and care into every aspect of the user’s experience and the product’s functionality.