26 May 2023
Full-Time Junior Exhibit Designer – Gusau
Together with the Senior Graphic Designer, the Junior Graphic Designer will be in charge of coming up with design solutions that have a strong visual effect and assist in presenting our products and services to the general public and our partner clients in a ground-breaking manner. The Junior Graphic Designer will exhibit originality, current industry software knowledge, and a professional attitude toward feedback, time, expenses, and deadlines.
Job Title : Junior Exhibit Designer
Location : Gusau, Zamfara, Nigeria
Salary : $ 25.13 per hour.
Company : Perry Ellis International Incorporated
Job Type : Full-Time
- Proven ability to accurately predict how long tasks will take and complete them on schedule and within budget.
- brings together resources from several locations to achieve a same goal.
- Effectively collaborates with the senior graphic designer, the vice president of marketing, and outside firms (when necessary).
- Distribute, in accordance with established guidelines, print materials, email messages with embedded images, and digital assets for our website and social media pages.
- Assist in designing marketing materials that have high visual impact, and help present our products and services to the public and our partner clients in a breakthrough way.
- keeps up with industry journals, current with marketing and design trends, etc. to maintain technical expertise.
- Creates rough layouts of art and copy, considering organization, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic notions, for assigned projects. Changes visuals and text based on input from key audiences.
- Obtains the Senior Graphic Designer’s and Vice President of Marketing’s approval of proposals by delivering draft designs, deadlines, and budgets for their consideration.
- studies the logos, colors, fonts, and other identifying features of our partners’ businesses.
- assembles stunning and comprehensible PowerPoint presentations for our sales department using preexisting templates.
- A strong ability to operate in a team atmosphere and good communication abilities.
- attention to usability and user experience design details.
- capable of working with print projects using the Adobe InDesign and Illustrator process.
- Experience with WordPress, Squarespace, Microsoft PowerPoint, and 3D modeling (in Blender or elsewhere) are all pluses.
- ability to adapt to new situations and needs in a creative way.