Full-Time Junior Digital Designer – Ligao
A competent Web Designer who enjoys working in a fast-paced setting is needed. This position is ideal for a candidate with a “can-do” mentality because it will allow them to build their portfolio with a wide range of website designs for a wide variety of clients. The ideal candidate will have a track record of impressing a diverse set of clients with impeccable, on-brief designs that never sacrifice quality. The aesthetic quality of our final products must be commensurate with our clients’ aims and needs in order to be successful. The successful candidate should also be able to switch gears between many projects as needed.
Job Title : Junior Digital Designer
Location : Ligao, Albay Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 27.17 per hour.
Company : The New York Times Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to produce innovative and exciting digital experiences.
- Build, deploy, optimize, and maintain responsive websites for projects of all sizes.
- Help your customers make smart choices that will enhance their websites for their visitors.
- Determine appropriate site architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Train clients and departmental employees on approved systems.
- Establish yourself as an authority on the latest web design trends and best practices.
- Actively participate in efforts to improve the standard of online content and other forms of digital media as needed.
- Share your team’s and organization’s approach and strategy for projects and support requests.
- Facilitate customers’ website updates and maintenance requests, including problem-solving and the development of appropriate solutions that take into account customers’ needs and preferences.
- In addition to adhering to strict quality control standards, make sure that all design components, templates, and final products function properly across a range of browsers, devices, and screen settings.
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in related work experience is required.
- mastery of graphic design and wire-framing software, such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- skill with color, layout, and typography; originality.
- Web design knowledge is a bonus; familiarity with Joomla and WordPress is also welcome.
- expertise in utilizing and creating web services to enable the import and export of data in a variety of formats.