26 May 2023
Full-Time Junior Copywriter – Pretoria
The Senior Copywriter communicates with our members and potential members through appealing written messaging as the wordsmith of our communications team. In order to do this, text regarding our goods and services must be written, edited, and improved for use on a range of online and offline channels. The Senior Copywriter not only makes sure that our writing is accurate and consistent with our brand, but also approaches projects creatively and searches for chances to further our narrative.
Job Title : Junior Copywriter
Location : Pretoria, Pretoria, South Africa
Salary : $ 37.61 per hour.
Company : Big Spaceship
Job Type : Full-Time
- Copy that supports organizational, marketing, and content efforts should be written and edited.
- Serve as the PR agency’s day-to-day coordinator and uphold media guidelines.
- Steer the creation of website content and oversee overarching strategic communication for major initiatives.
- Write creatively at the collegiate level while demonstrating an awareness of and familiarity with a variety of brand voices and styles.
- Keep all outbound messages consistent with the tone of the Elevations brand, timely, and easy to understand.
- Collaboration on content preparation and evaluation helps support all channels of communication (email, social, blog, digital banking, lead generation, PPC, branch marketing, and public relations).
- For assignments, do thorough research on all business lines’ products and services in order to develop accurate copy.
- Gather and incorporate comments on written content from both internal and external stakeholders through collaborative efforts.
- Guidelines for the brand’s voice and the style in which material should be written should be kept current and refined.
- Ask perceptive questions of forward-thinking leaders in order to learn from them.
- For the purpose of solving issues or pursuing commercial opportunities, use information, exercise creativity, and act deliberately.
- Collaboration with designers, project managers, agencies, freelancers, and outside vendors throughout the creation of marketing materials is familiar territory.
- An undergraduate degree is required; a major in business, communications, journalism, advertising, or English is preferable.
- Expertise in writing, advertising, and/or communicating for a minimum of seven years.
- Having familiarity with presentation tools and practice giving talks to a variety of groups (PowerPoint, Google Slides).