26 May 2023
Full-Time Junior Brand Manager – Abakaliki
When it comes to managing the company’s online storefronts, we need someone who is very organized. When it comes to direct to consumer sales, you’ll be in charge of everything from website administration to social media management and research and development. The E-Commerce Manager will also be in charge of keeping track of the company’s weekly financials as well as its stock of products. Managing, coordinating, and developing the areas listed below will be their responsibility, and they will report to the Marketing Manager.
Job Title : Junior Brand Manager
Location : Abakaliki, Ebonyi, Nigeria
Salary : $ 27.22 per hour.
Company : Commerce Canal
Job Type : Full-Time
- Making use of sales-related expertise, industry norms, and new breakthroughs to enhance our online store’s sales.
- Plans, implements, and monitors assigned marketing efforts to ensure that they are finished on time and within budget constraints.
- The day-to-day operations of an online retail platform can only run well if there is constant communication between merchants and retailers and software integrations.
- E-commerce, data security, web hosting, and digital and direct marketing operations are all areas of focus for this individual.
- Website creation, maintenance, web hosting and web application firewall are all handled by e-commerce websites. Manages external web development businesses and company IT resources.
- This position’s duties include planning and budgeting for e-commerce, as well as new web development and platform maintenance.
- Weekly/monthly sales reports per department, new product sell-through, and performance monitoring and reporting on offer codes
- Priority number one is to keep the product catalog up-to-date and accurate (copy, photography, category & navigation, metadata, content optimization, MAP policy).
- Management of a project comprises defining the project’s scope and goals, establishing deadlines, managing time, preparing for possible contingencies, budgeting, coordinating with vendors, and tracking/monitoring progress.
- Work with several teams (Creative, SEO, and Marketing, Development) to establish functionality requirements, monitor development, execute user acceptability testing, and deploy new features.
- An understanding of e-commerce order fulfillment, distribution/shipping and payment gateway integration is a must as is familiarity with fraud detection and loss prevention techniques.
- It is great if you have two years of internet selling experience and/or experience selling collectibles in an auction environment.
- An undergraduate degree in marketing, business administration, information systems or a closely connected field is necessary.
- The applicant should have a strong sense of leadership and a drive to continually learn and improve his abilities.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in analytical tools like Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics