27 May 2023
Full-Time Junior Accountant – Orion
We’re seeking for a general accountant that can perform period-end closing procedures and reports in accordance with the requirements. In compliance with corporate policies, bills, invoices, and account statements must be created, reviewed, reconciled, and issued. Follow up on past-due accounts and vendor bills until they are resolved or paid in full.
Job Title : Junior Accountant
Location : Orion, Bataan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 28.33 per hour.
Company : Atrium Staffing
Job Type : Full-Time
- The federal and state governments both face well-known budget constraints.
- Paylocity is a software program that allows you to review and process your weekly paychecks.
- A 3–5-year general accounting background is essential.
- General ledger modifications and account reconciliations.
- The grant management function is aided by monthly billing and monitoring of grant revenue and expense.
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) technologies, especially Oracle.
- On a weekly basis, process vendor payments electronically.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business administration, or similar work experience, is required for this position.
- To create and maintain collaborative connections, work with Club staff, Development staff, service providers, and vendors.
- Daily recording methods, month-end closing, and the implementation of proper internal controls are all necessary to assure the financial statements’ correctness and integrity.
- This position requires exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Capabilities to meet multiple deadlines while prioritizing a wide range of tasks.
- It’s critical to have good computer skills, mainly when using Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues on-site and remotely, including across time zones.
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills are required for this position.