26 May 2023
Full-Time Jr. Accounting – Doha
The Junior Accountant’s job include assisting senior accounting staff with a variety of general accounting tasks, such as developing and revising debt/interest and preferred return schedules in compliance with partnership and loan agreements. Cash receipts, journal entries, accounts payable vouchers and/or wires, and bank reconciliations will all be prepared by the Junior Accountant. This is a supporting job that plays a vital part in the Corporate Accounting team’s daily administration and operations.
Job Title : Jr. Accounting
Location : Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Salary : $ 23.66 per hour.
Company : Equilibra Partners Management
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assists in the development of tax packages for businesses and investment organizations for submission to the tax department, including debt sections.
- This position ensures compliance with federal, state, and municipal financial legal obligations by researching current and future laws, ensuring regulatory adherence, and advising management on critical measures.
- Contribute to long-term connections with clients.
- Making and keeping track of intercompany schedules is essential for accurate interest calculations, as well as for ensuring that partnership agreements and management directions are fulfilled. Makes certain the correct information is located and recorded (e.g. terms and accounts).
- Assists with the daily posting of cash, including recording electronic wires and book transfers via daily cash receipts, as well as gathering all required backup (e.g. distribution calculation, supporting emails).
- People have more confidence when they know that their financial information isn’t going to be leaked.
- Conduct a contract analysis to verify that revenue reporting conforms with both the contract and technical revenue recognition guidance, as it relates to the company’s business activities.
- In accordance with business rules, prepares and modifies depreciation schedules and journal entries (e.g. consistent application of accounts and depreciable lives).
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills in English; knowledge of a second language is advantageous (French or Spanish preferred)
- As accounting problems arise, help with them and deal with them with a solution-oriented mindset.
- Punctual, adept at meeting deadlines, and a master of time management
- One (1) year of bookkeeping, accounting, or financial expertise is required.
- When things move quickly, it’s important to be able to perform well under pressure, deal with conflicting goals, and meet deadlines.
- Has good analytical skills, is a natural mathematician, and is meticulous. Working knowledge of Great Plains ERP systems or other accounting programs.
- For this employment, you’ll need a bachelor’s or associate’s degree in finance or accounting (equivalent experience considered)