26 May 2023
Full-Time Jr Accountant – Saki
Junior Accountants assist senior accounting staff with a variety of tasks, such as developing and revising debt/interest and preferred return schedules in compliance with partnership and loan agreements. Cash receipts, journal entries, accounts payable vouchers and/or wires, and bank reconciliations shall be prepared by the Junior Accountant. This job is supporting in nature and plays a significant part in the Corporate Accounting team’s daily administration and operations.
Job Title : Jr Accountant
Location : Saki, Oyo, Nigeria
Salary : $ 22.02 per hour.
Company : Lower Eastside Service Center
Job Type : Full-Time
- It maintains trust and protects operations by keeping financial information hidden.
- Client relationships should be built and kept up well.
- Aid in the resolution of accounting issues as they arise, and approach them with a solution-oriented perspective.
- Debt sections are included in the tax packages for companies and investment entities submitted to the tax department.
- By analyzing current and future laws, ensuring adherence to rules, and advising management on essential decisions, this function assures compliance with federal, state, and municipal financial legal obligations.
- Depreciation schedules and journal entries are created and updated according to company standards (e.g. consistent application of accounts and depreciable lives).
- Assistance with daily cash posting, including documenting electronic wires and book transfers, and compiling all needed backup (e.g. distribution calculation, supporting emails).
- Contracts should be looked at to make sure that revenue reporting meets both contract and technical revenue recognition rules.
- To ensure accuracy in interest computations and adherence to corporate policies, maintain intercompany schedules up to date. Once you’ve gathered all of the relevant data, use it to make informed decisions (e.g. terms and accounts).
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills in English; knowledge of a second language is advantageous (French or Spanish preferred)
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s or associate’s degree in accounting or finance (equivalent experience considered)
- Has great analytical talents, is a natural mathematician, and has an exceptional attention to detail. Working knowledge of Great Plains ERP systems and other accounting applications.
- Punctual, skilled at meeting deadlines, and a master of time management
- In a fast-paced setting, the capacity to perform well under pressure, manage several conflicting goals, and fulfil deadlines.
- It is necessary to have one year of experience in bookkeeping or an equivalent accounting or finance job.