This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Java Lead / Architect – Ikire
Job Title : Java Lead / Architect
Location : Ikire, Osun, Nigeria
Salary : $ 75.88 per hour.
Company : FutureRecruit
Job Type : Full-Time
- Keep in touch with the sales engineering team throughout the whole process of acquiring a new customer. Produce and provide ideas for best practices, tutorials, blog posts, sample code, and presentations that are customized to the requirements of technical, business, and executive partners.
- Product management has adopted a variety of standards and procedures, such as grooming and planning, as well as displaying and analysis through the administration of systems, with the assistance of the Organization for Agile/Scrum Frameworks (OASF) (JIRA). These are only a few of the numerous examples that may be found. It is generally accepted that the best practices and standards exist.
- The approaches you develop in collaboration with our internal Product and Engineering teams will improve our products’ usability while also boosting their market share via the development of new technical integrations and services.
- Examples of this kind of work include deployment diagrams, data models, flow charts, threat models, sequence charts, and other diagrams of application/system architecture. Keeping track of all the system-level components that may be used in a company application is critical.
- Coordinate the company’s application architecture, including third-party and custom programs. Document, customer service, financial, and HR management are examples.
- With a strong focus on performance, scalability, and reusability, this individual is responsible for overseeing the architectural vision for large-scale projects and systems.
- What you’ll do is work with business technology partners to help them optimize their use of these technologies and create win-win outcomes. With a team of developers, oversee the development of integrations.
- Keep in contact with sales engineering throughout client acquisition. Business, executive, and technical partners need best practices, tutorials, blog posts, and presentations.
- In a matrix organization, working with stakeholders, senior management, and cross-functional teams to win the respect and support of all team members.
- Communication with other departments, such as product management and test leadership to plan and execute a product’s whole lifetime while ensuring high levels of software quality and security.
- Knowledge of adaptive/responsive design principles and utilizing multiple application layers to improve performance. Data Structures, Algorithms, and Basic Computer Science
- Technology like Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), or Microsoft Azure are necessary for cloud computing. For at least five years, software or cloud architecture.
- Expertise in developing cloud-based and distributed microservice-style application architectures has been gained over the course of eight years of software development. Regionally approved bachelor’s degree or five years of related work experience
- Understanding the fundamentals of software quality assurance With a technological mentality and a keen eye for detail, Excellent organizational and leadership abilities Excellent communication and presentation skills