Full-Time IT Manager – Haora
The IT Program Manager will advise on, oversee, and manage the technical direction of several Pharmacy Benefit Manager migrations across the Company’s health plan clients. These projects/programs will be carried out in conjunction with project team members and stakeholders, ensuring that the processes are integrated, coordinated, timed, and consistent throughout. The IT Program Manager is in charge of identifying and analyzing existing state PBM infrastructure, as well as making recommendations for future state based on client needs, PBM capabilities, and industry best practices. As a result, this position must have a working knowledge of the technical components required for a successful PBM implementation, such as eligibility, accumulators, benefits, digital/web portals, reporting, and claims.
Job Title : IT Manager
Location : Haora, West Bengal, India
Salary : $ 34.03 per hour.
Company : Paige
Job Type : Full-Time
- Management of client relationships, project and program management, vendor management, proposal generation and review, and cost modeling are all part of delivering excellence utilizing a client project execution framework and industry best practices.
- The person in charge of one or more information technology and systems functions that support the company’s business operations and technical information systems platforms leads the people who are in charge of making and improving these functions.
- Ascertain that all activities are done on time, that client tasking instructions are clear and explicit, that contract workers are qualified to accomplish the jobs, and that potential personnel issues are avoided.
- Develop, execute, and analyze metrics, internal process improvement, operating procedures, and job instructions as instruments for analyzing the quality and efficiency of teamwork.
- Plan and organize tasks such as hardware and software installation and upgrades, programming and systems design, computer network development, and deployment of Internet and intranet sites.
- Regularly engage with IT, partners, and suppliers to identify and fix operational concerns.
- Communicate the right budget, risk, schedule, and other important factors to stakeholders and management. Do this by developing and delivering the right information
- Throughout their portfolio’s ongoing and forthcoming projects, supply and demand are balanced, with new project managers and other resources hired as needed.
- Create and put in place efficient processes and procedures that will enable the team to react promptly to spikes in contract employee demand. Ascertain that the SLA is met.
- Attend professional events outside of your company to stay up to date on industry developments. To stay informed about what’s going on at these locations, form ties with other project managers in the legal and other areas.
- A valid National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check is necessary (NACLC).
- Knowledge of business and management principles that apply to strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource modelling, leadership techniques, production methods, and people and resource coordination, as well as economic and accounting principles and practices and the financial market.
- years of advanced leadership experience in IT and/or consulting in the public and/or private sectors is necessary.
- Project or program management qualifications from reputable schools are necessary (for example, Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or another equivalent/recognized Project or Program Management qualification).
- The ideal candidate has at least three (3) years of program/project management experience and has worked on strategic software development programs and projects, preferably for mobile networking products or cloud-native/SaaS solutions.