Full-Time Investment Manager – Rae Bareli
We’re currently on the lookout for a talented Investment Associate to join our team. Those looking to join a fast-expanding Firm in a position that will help them grow professionally will find this position to be an excellent fit. The primary responsibility of this position is to assist the firm’s advisors in managing their workloads and delivering exceptional service to their clients. This person will support client relationships by seeing that their needs are addressed, fielding questions from clients, helping advisors get ready for review meetings with clients, and handling any other tasks that come up. The ideal applicant would have a strong grasp of technology and a thorough attention to detail.
Job Title : Investment Manager
Location : Rae Bareli, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 32.09 per hour.
Company : Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Accounts are opened and closed, trading authority and power of attorney are added when needed, life insurance and annuity accounts are linked, client registrations are finished, and client service inquiries are responded to and followed up on in a timely manner.
- You will play a key role on deal teams, finding possibilities for investment, conducting due diligence, and writing investment memoranda for fund investments and co-investments.
- Trading and accounting software for managing the purchase and sale of fixed income and equity instruments.
- Ensure that all client needs are promptly and accurately met; provide front desk support, including greeting clients and visitors to the office; pleasantly answer phone calls; and, if necessary, take thorough messages or address calls appropriately.
- Maintain any shared office equipment to ensure the clinic runs smoothly and efficiently, and report any issues to the facilities manager. Make sure that basic supplies, like those for the break room, are never in short supply in the office.
- As directed by the firm’s Advisor, establish and maintain a customer database, create and update forms and reports for clients, and draft initial correspondence.
- Create and maintain client files, as well as necessary reports and databases, in line with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Regular shredding is an important step in ensuring the security of sensitive client data and preventing the spread of identity theft.
- Make sure that all of the customer information stored in the contact management system and contact database is up to date for use in creating reports, setting up appointments, keeping tabs on billing, and planning and executing marketing strategies.
- Respond to all messages sent to you via electronic means and address any concerns or complaints as quickly as feasible.
- Ability to function autonomously and effectively in a time-constrained setting.
- One to two years’ experience in finance or a related field (billing, accounting, buying, mathematics, etc.).
- Preferably, you have worked with Redtail, Orion, Morningstar, MoneyGuidePro, and Wells Fargo Advisors.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, completed college coursework in conjunction with work experience will also be considered.
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing clients or providing excellent customer service. Finding out what issues the customer is facing and working to address them are part of this process.