18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Inventory Specialist, Waikiki – Santo Tomas
The Inventory Specialist’s major responsibility is to assist in the Stock Room. Satisfying inventory demands, providing parts/tools, order monitoring and inventory control, as well as ordering through receipt of things, are all responsibilities. This position needs excellent internet and keyboarding abilities, as well as the ability to work with people at all levels of the organization to achieve department goals. In addition to aggressively supporting Safety, Quality, and Good Manufacturing Practices, as well as Preventative Maintenance initiatives.
Job Title : Inventory Specialist, Waikiki
Location : Santo Tomas, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 18.47 per hour.
Company : Ellsworth Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Aids in the planning and execution of physical inventory.
- Working in a fast-paced, professional, customer-service-oriented team atmosphere is required.
- To handle issues with material stock inventory levels, communicate with shipping or inventory coordinators, department supervisors, and internal and external clients.
- Visually inspects and measures tools and equipment for faults and wear, reporting damage or wear to the supervisor.
- The number of years you have worked in this position will affect your salary.
- Computes inventory balance, price, and cost using data on material, equipment, goods, or supplies received or distributed.
- Manipulates par levels, reorders points/min/max, and minimize holding costs to uncover cost-cutting opportunities.
- Maintains required files and documentation; prepares standard reports for approval by management.
- To name and identify tools and equipment, use an identification tag, stamp, or an electric marking instrument.
- Before receiving, unpacking, and storing tocks tools, equipment, and components, verifies inventory, monitors order points, puts and expedites orders, and receives, organize, and stores them.
- You should be familiar with computer maintenance management systems.
- Pallet jacks, for example, must be able to be operated.
- Ability to communicate effectively, interpersonal skills, organizational ability, grasp of proper body mechanics, safety precautions, and infection control, ability to follow directions, and knowledge of section specific test information and tools may be required.
- Two years of equivalent work experience in a Material Management function is greatly preferred (e.g. inventory, distribution, etc.).
- Reading, writing, and comprehending English-language texts such as safety rules, procedure manuals, and operating and maintenance instructions.