Full-Time Inventory Manager – Panay
The Inventory Controller is an important component of the surgical team who is responsible for ensuring the availability of supplies for patients as well as operational supplies for the Pre-Op, Day Surgery Unit, and PACU while staying within the yearly budget. Using the OR schedule, preference cards, and purchasing history, the Inventory Controller forecasts requirements for planned surgical operations. He/she collaborates with the management to maintain par levels in order to achieve these objectives. The Inventory Controller guarantees the accuracy of PeopleSoft carts and the integration page, which maintain par levels and send supplies to the OR medical record, as well as places on surgeon preference lists for surgical operations to help in item retrieval. The inventory controller notifies relevant employees regarding product modifications. He/she establishes connections with Surgeons, Anesthesia staff, and nursing staff, and serves as an interdisciplinary team member, providing required things for excellent patient care and contributing to the achievement of critical objectives for the patient, the department, and the organization.
Job Title : Inventory Manager
Location : Panay, Capiz Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 21.26 per hour.
Company : Plaxonic
Job Type : Full-Time
- Collaborate to Win – Actively participating in the development and training of hourly labor, as well as supporting the talent management process for hourly workers. Supporting project execution while ensuring Diversity and Inclusion meets or exceeds company requirements
- Compiles, checks, and reports daily and/or periodic inventory metrics with the goal of finding trends to improve and keep inventory in good health. Researches differences to find the right root cause, which could be a process or a person’s actions, and writes down the information for operational review.
- Examining and Analyzing Data – Reviewing all previous 24-hour inventory movements and reconciling inventory variances between DLX and SAP. The level of quality, damaged, and liquidated products are all taken into account. Become the boss – It’s critical to understand how the facility operates in order to identify and address possible areas for improvement.
- Set the Pace — Getting the product from Point A to Point B is crucial. So, you’ll be in charge of the Rome plant’s inventory management. Both receiving and shipping inventory will be handled by you, as well as the storage warehouse.
- Ordering and receiving CPD implants on schedule is critical. Ensures that all issues are investigated and handled on a regular basis. Assists in obtaining loaner implant kits and informs management of any issues. Ensures that all deliveries are made on schedule and in full. Bill-only PO is created.
- In order to ensure a seamless shipping and receiving process, you’ll oversee inventory management methods and procedures, deal with shipping and receiving irregularities, and correct reporting mistakes. Maintaining and improving compliance with all areas/shift reporting, such as consumption and returns and standard working standards, including K-LEAN. You’ll work with the plant’s finance and procurement divisions to ensure that raw and packaged supplies are properly accounted for on a daily basis. In addition, you’ll aid the warehouse’s receiving and shipping team by helping them do inventory cycle counts (each SKU has different cycle count requirements)
- Verifies incoming and departing shipments and prepares things for shipping. Identifies, counts, weighs, or measures incoming and leaving goods in relation to a bill of lading, an invoice, an order, or some other data.
- Managing quality hold inventory, collaborating with the Quality Supervisor, and ensuring that all outgoing and production orders have been post-goods issued and incoming orders have been post-goods received are all part of being organized at work. Food safety rules and hygienic conditions must be maintained at all times.
- Products, as well as boxes, wooden crates, and labels, are sent. Weights, shipping costs, and postage are all stacked on top of each other. Unpacks and inspects incoming shipments, returns defective goods to the sender, and makes contact with the shipper to report any damage or shortages.
- It is suggested to use a computer to enter inventory data into an ERP system. Accept and distribute shipments. Make any required inventory adjustments. Utilize a computer to analyses data in order to make appropriate judgments regarding the accuracy or condition of numerous sites’ inventory.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting, or a high school diploma/GED with considerable industrial experience Knowledge of the suitable inventory location system
- Demonstrates ability to use technology in inventory and operating room situations. Basic computer abilities are required. Ability to type properly and input data at an intermediate level. Ability to learn how to use the PS and EPIC programs. Capability to use handheld technology to download associated data to an electronic purchase order. Capability to use/text a mobile phone in an operating room materials setting.
- Therefore, personnel must be able to read and comprehend papers such as shipping paperwork and product tickets. This individual must be able to successfully interact with delivery warehouse employees in order to give them with inventory data. This role requires a person who is trustworthy, honest, and able and willing to help customers in a fast and professional way.
- The individual in this position must be able to stand, walk, sit, speak, and listen. Workers are supposed to utilize their hands, arms, and hands to move things and reach for them. A person in this position must be able to consistently move or lift 100 pounds. They have to look at the goods and the delivery paperwork visually.
- Shows that they can talk and write clearly in English. Communicates in a professional, polite, clear, and concise way. Be able to build working relationships with surgeons, anesthesia staff, nurses, and other members of the health care team.