26 May 2023
Full-Time Inventory Control Coordinator II – Bhilwara
Inventory Controller needed. This role allows you to contribute to our logistics and production department in a fast-paced industrial setting.
Job Title : Inventory Control Coordinator II
Location : Bhilwara, Rajasthan, India
Salary : $ 21.96 per hour.
Company : UNIQLO
Job Type : Full-Time
- Using a computer, input inventory data into an ERP system. Materials are received and distributed. Make any necessary inventory changes. In order to make informed judgments on the accuracy or state of inventory at diverse locations, use a computer to evaluate data.
- Being organized includes keeping track of quality hold inventory, coordinating with the Quality Supervisor, and ensuring that all departing and production orders have been post-goods issued and incoming orders have been post-goods received. At all times, you must follow all relevant food safety and sanitary requirements.
- Compiles, checks, and reports daily and/or periodic inventory metrics with the goal of finding trends to improve and keep inventory in good health. Researches differences to find the right root cause, which could be a process or a person’s actions, and writes down the information for operational review.
- Developing hourly labor and supporting talent management. Supporting relevant efforts while meeting D&I requirements
- Prepping and checking incoming and outgoing cargo. The bill of lading, invoices, orders, and incoming and exiting products are compared.
- A timely order and delivery of CPD implants are a need. Regularly ensures that any issues are thoroughly investigated and remedied. To assist with loaner implant kits and to alert management of any difficulties. All deliveries will be made on schedule, thanks to this person. Bill-only PO creation.
- Set the Pace – It is critical that the product goes from point A to point B. That is why you will be in charge of inventory moving to and from the Rome Plant. You will also handle the storage warehouse’s stock inventories for both shipping and receiving.
- Shipments and receipts will go more smoothly thanks to your attention to inventory management, correction of inconsistencies in transit, and resolution of reporting issues you encounter. Ensuring and enhancing all areas/shift reporting, including consumption and return reporting as well as K-LEAN compliance and improvement. Raw and packaged commodities will be balanced as you engage with plant financial staff. Counting inventories will also be part of your job (each SKU has different cycle count requirements)
- It is compared to DLX and SAP’s inventory discrepancies on a 24-hour basis. Damage and liquidation are taken into account. Leader-ize Improve the plant’s efficiency by learning how it works and putting your findings into practice.
- Ships goods, wooden crates, and marked boxes. Add the weights, shipping costs, and postage. Unpacks and checks new shipments, rejects broken items, and gets in touch with carriers to fix damage and shortages.
- There is a lot of physical activity involved with this work, including standing, walking, sitting, talking, and hearing. It is expected that the employee would often use their hands to manipulate and feel various types of items. The individual in this role must periodically move or hoist weights ranging from 50 to 100 pounds. They must be able to check goods and delivery documentation visually.
- Demonstrates the ability to use technology in the inventory and operating room. Basic computer knowledge is required. Intermediate degree of typing accuracy and data entry. Ability to learn how to use PS and EPIC. Ability to use hand-held technology and download data to an electronic purchase order. In the operation room, the ability to use/text a mobile phone is required.
- Exhibits excellent oral and written English communication abilities. Communicates in a way that is professional, respectful, lucid, and succinct. Capable of establishing working connections with surgeons, anesthetic personnel, nurses, and other health care team members.
- a high school diploma or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED) with appropriate work experience in the relevant area of study Business administration, finance, or accounting as a bachelor’s degree Experimentation with the inventory tracking system
- Staff must be able to read delivery documents and product tickets. This person must interact well with delivery warehouse staff to relay inventory information. This work demands a trustworthy, honest individual who can serve clients quickly and professionally.