26 May 2023
Full-Time Inventory Control Analyst – Baggao
As the Inventory Controller, you’ll be responsible for keeping an eye on and making changes to how the combined inventory department works. In order to make sure that all inventory transactions are done quickly, service levels are met, customer service is good, and procedures are in line with business policy and audit controls, you should make sure that all procedures are in line with them.
Job Title : Inventory Control Analyst
Location : Baggao, Cagayan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 26.85 per hour.
Company : Performance Foodservice
Job Type : Full-Time
- Quality control hold inventory, communicating with Quality Supervisor, and ensuring that all outgoing and production orders are post-goods issued and incoming orders are post-goods received. At all times, adhering to food safety standards and maintaining suitable hygienic conditions
- Receiving instructions from the OM for help at the clinic. If there are any back orders, consumers will be notified of this. Maintains product sterility and reduces hoarding with the use of the FIFO (First In, First Out-rotational) approach.
- Conduct daily inspections to ensure that all case carts and implant trays are fully stocked with supplies. Core/equipment communication led to the resolution of missing list problems.
- Identify the causative factors of process or behavior variations by conducting in-depth research and keeping meticulous records for future operational assessment.
- training and development of hourly workers in order to help the management of their potential. Execution while adhering to or exceeding company requirements for diversity and inclusion.
- Evaluating and Examining Information, Analyzing and resolving discrepancies in inventory between DLX and SAP during the last 24-hour period Identifying which goods have been damaged or destroyed
- In order to improve and maintain the health of the inventory stocking level, collects, analyzes and reports on daily and/or periodic inventory indicators. inventory health as a whole.
- It is vital to understand processes and functional inter-dependencies in order to enhance plant performance, as well as to identify and escalate problems that have been recognized as potential possibilities to improve plant performance.
- Requests PeopleSoft contact information and maintains the PeopleSoft integration page. Adjusts par levels as required to ensure enough product is available for booked patients.
- It is necessary to ensure that the product gets from point A to point B. As a result, you will be in charge of managing inventory moving to and from the Rome Plant. You will also be in charge of managing the stock inventories in the storage warehouse for both shipping and receiving.
- Follow all company-wide safety rules and procedures; promote action to ensure safe behavior; and tackle dangerous conduct and situations proactively and constructively.
- Demonstrates ability to use technology in inventory and operating room situations. Basic computing abilities are required. Ability to type properly and input data at an intermediate level. Capability to become adept in the use of the PS and EPIC programs. Capability to use handheld technology to download associated data to an electronic purchase order. Capability to use/text a mobile phone in an operating room materials setting.
- Ability to organize and maintain order in a work environment. A strong ability to handle several activities at once, prioritize work, and adhere to established norms, procedures or processes is needed.
- Standing, walking and sitting often are necessary for this job. Hands and arms are often used to touch, handle, or feel an object, as well as to reach for an object. For this profession, you’ll need to be able to move or lift objects weighing 50-100 pounds. They must be able to inspect and distribute papers visually.
- must have excellent communication skills in both oral and written form in order to effectively convey complex and detailed information, such as the financial implications for the organization of incorrect shift reporting, for example.