19 Mar 2023
Full-Time INTERN – Policy Analysis, Strategic Planning, Innovation – Wase
The Intern will carry out and receive training in a variety of tasks related to their chosen emphasis. The following are the general tasks of the role, but the company may designate additional duties. Depending on the needs of the client and the business, these obligations may vary between accounts.
Job Title : INTERN – Policy Analysis, Strategic Planning, Innovation
Location : Wase, Plateau, Nigeria
Salary : $ 17.56 per hour.
Company : Catalyst Public Relations
Job Type : Full-Time
- Builds an understanding of the businesses and Customers the role supports.
- Assist the User Experience Researcher in testing the usability of our software products.
- helps maintenance staff and food service staff who are cleaning, maintaining, cooking, or serving in facilities for commercial, healthcare, educational, residential, or other establishments.
- Provides prompt responses to queries for hold placements and calendar availability across different institutions.
- As required, learns how to operate and maintain equipment.
- Keep track of all booking-related data, including offers, contracts, venue schedules, and more.
- Facilitating or working in tandem with a number of different company areas or divisions.
- Fundamental Internship Duties (driving to appointments, medication calls, schedule accountability, etc.)
- practices what they preach and follows all company-mandated safety and risk management protocols.
- Help the team out as they tackle individual projects (mailing list, class binders, organizing rooms, etc.)
- Extraordinary capacity for planning and prioritizing one’s activities.
- The ability to think critically and solve problems and make decisions.
- Excellent communication and detail-oriented abilities are a must.
- Able to operate a computer and other typical office machinery with ease.
- Must be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without appropriate accommodations, that essential job duties can be performed.