Full-Time Intermediate Landscape Design/Architect – Tabuan-Lasa
It is your main obligation to provide the department with competent advise.. You’ll also help with the review of municipal projects, such as the Landscape and Irrigation Plans and specifications that go along with them. It is your responsibility to conduct site inspections and supervise construction in order to ensure that it satisfies City standards. This person’s responsibilities include developing and researching improvements to the landscape code, working with other departments both within and outside the company, and coming up with new ideas for design solutions.
Job Title : Intermediate Landscape Design/Architect
Location : Tabuan-Lasa, Basilan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 53.55 per hour.
Company : Professional Engineering Consultants
Job Type : Full-Time
- Your duties as a manager include managing consultants, establishing performance standards, budgets, and evaluating their work.
- An examination of hillside overlay properties should be conducted to ensure that disturbance fencing, landscape retention or removal, onsite grading and preservation zones are in compliance.
- Individuals, community organizations, department agencies, and public officials make requests, suggestions, complaints, and proposals for design work at County park facilities. Requests, recommendations, complaints, and proposals are also accepted from the public.
- Community engagement sessions, public meetings, and internal meetings for park initiatives are organized and facilitated by the park initiative coordinator, who collaborates with various government agencies, board offices, and/or other stakeholders to achieve success.
- Engineers, architects, and agency workers collaborate to develop a design that is compatible with regulatory requirements, provides value to the client’s project, is sustainable, and is resistant to the elements of time and weather.
- AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and LandFX skills are necessary, as well as the ability and initiative to come up with creative and visually appealing design ideas.
- Verify that final landscaping and irrigation designs are in accordance with the approved plans on-site before delivering the Certificate of Occupancy or financial guarantee money.
- To ensure that the final landscape and irrigation plan assessments meet zoning code standards, planning staff and other divisions should work together.
- The purpose of conducting and documenting field investigations is to gather information about the present situation as well as to examine and analyze data from previous investigations.
- The landscape architect is useful when the department requires support with construction administration and inspections, as well as field investigations to gather information for design or facility work. ADA compliance inspections and facility/site condition evaluations are also part of their service portfolio.
- The ability to develop and execute landscape projects using plants, soil, construction materials and other aspects.
- A bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture or a closely related discipline from an approved institution is required at the entry level. One year of experience working for a government agency is preferred, but not essential. Work experience may be more valuable than a four-year college degree in certain cases.
- Using current technology, design ideas, and certain engineering principles to create landscape architecture.
- Oversees the creation of given contract plans, specifications, and estimates, bid packages, and other contract papers as necessary for assigned construction projects.
- This job requires multitasking and the ability to self-manage schedules depending on project management needs or milestones.