17 Mar 2023
Part-Time Intellectual Property (IP) Auditor – Doña Remedios Trinidad
We are searching for an Auditor who works in a dynamic, team-oriented environment and assists with executing audit assigned projects. Typical projects include understanding business processes, compiling information and analyzing data to define system or process risks and presenting findings to business partners in both a verbal and written format. The position also collaborates with business partners to improve process efficiency and effectiveness and strengthen controls.
Job Title : Intellectual Property (IP) Auditor
Location : Doña Remedios Trinidad, Bulacan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 15.83 per hour.
Company : IQ-EQ
Job Type : Part-Time
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent mix of education and experience is required.
- Examine your accounting and administrative controls.
- Accept auditee accurate action plans following receipt and analysis.
- Examine, assess, and comprehend the financial and compliance analyses of the audited entity.
- Supervisory assistance for field auditors at the lower levels comes from distant.
- In both pre- and post-audit sessions, share audit results.
- Executes stringent audit procedures based on expert opinion.
- The results of the draught and final audits will be presented.
- On the Audit Manager’s schedule, deliver final audit reports.
- To achieve departmental aims and outcomes, collect a considerable amount of unallowable costs/improper payments.
- Statistical tools and a scientific approach are utilized to solve difficulties.
- Determine the importance of various competing tasks.
- At the same time, organize and manage a large number of tasks or obligations.
- It is necessary to build collaborative and constructive working connections.
- Communication must be straightforward, well-organized, and professional.