26 May 2023
Part-Time Insurance Biller / Scheduling Coordinator – Hamirpur
Clients and service providers come face-to-face with the Scheduling Coordinator. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are required, as is a keen eye for detail. In order to succeed in this position, the applicant must be customer-focused, responsible, prompt, and determined to work independently to achieve or exceed client expectations. Verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
Job Title : Insurance Biller / Scheduling Coordinator
Location : Hamirpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 20.16 per hour.
Company : Swift Home Care
Job Type : Part-Time
- Keep an eye on new recruits in the field, working with operations and HR to give them enough visibility.
- Real-time crew schedule adjustments are required in response to resource changes or changing business circumstances at any point in the day.
- Workarounds should be proposed to lessen the effect of changes on a project’s time frame, recognizing and assessing important pathways and boundaries.
- It’s important to keep an eye on how the field works for management reports. This includes things like productivity, overtime, travel time and other important resource metrics.
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails in a professional manner. Client and/or interpreter phone calls or emails to follow up on assignments, manage cancellations or inquiries, or reschedule services for clients are all examples of outbound client and/or interpreter work.
- under the guidance of the Manager, Scheduling, and the Lead Scheduler, conduct critical spot checks for other schedulers.
- Using email, text message, and other forms of communication to provide information about service providers and other resources may be a successful method.
- To mention a few examples, this information includes, but isn’t limited to: patient records; lab results; imaging; blood tests; new patient letters; and other relevant data.
- Make sure field crews have enough work to do and tell supervisors if their performance in the field isn’t right.
- Using a manual allocation process, assign field tasks such as travel time, emergency labor, and equipment rentals to field staff.
- Working in an office environment is important, and experience scheduling and prioritizing customer requests is desirable.
- has the physical, psychological, educational, and safety skills needed to care for others, according to their evaluations.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group of individuals, including hospital administration, staff, and physicians.
- A multitasker who can handle phone calls and walk-in customers at the same time In order to enter correct data into the system, one must have a keen eye for detail. Be able to utilize a calculator, as well as Microsoft Excel and Word, effectively. Must have a strong desire to help others and a strong dedication to providing excellent customer service.
- The ability to take initiative in searching for methods to improve or enhance the scheduling process, avert issues, or grasp chances to ease the logistical strain for field staff.