17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Instructional Designer – Jidhafs
You’ll be responsible for developing and updating a wide range of technical training materials for our staff in this position.. With the help of Program Managers and peers in the field of instructional design and learning administration as well as a diverse group of subject matter experts and collaborators, you’ll create hundreds of highly engaging and successful learning opportunities.
Job Title : Instructional Designer
Location : Jidhafs, Jidhafs, Bahrain
Salary : $ 50.97 per hour.
Company : Calibrate
Job Type : Full-Time
- Researchers/organizers of information and content creators who translate difficult knowledge into professionally written, concise, interactive online or multimedia teaching are in high demand today.
- In conjunction with instructional designers, conducts needs/audience analysis and designs performance targets, learning plans, and instructional methodologies to provide high-quality, engaging solutions that are in line with the organization’s corporate goals and strategic imperatives.
- In order to determine if educational programs are successful, they must have components for assessing results and ensuring alignment with business objectives.
- It is being created for distribution through e-learning courses, instructional materials, and other electronic instructional information that is consistent with adult learning theory and that is compatible with adult learning theory.
- Consider the project and management procedures, instruction design standards, as well the corporate brand style and compliance requirements while ensuring that all of these elements are in sync.
- A variety of instructional aids, including e-learning and assessment tools such as quizzes and presentations as well as instructor manuals, videos and audio recordings are all examples of supporting resources that may be created.
- Faculty and staff personnel will benefit from training in the essential technical and educational skills as students learn how to build and deliver new, engaging e-learning courses.
- Produce high-quality work on schedule while simultaneously managing several projects in an unpredictable, fast-paced setting.
- In this position, you will keep track of technical and market developments in the field and propose innovative tools and ways to improve both the educational content of course materials and the efficiency of departmental operations.
- Identify and analyze global and regional learning requirements, define instructional outcomes, and develop appealing course material to fulfill educational objectives in collaboration with partners.
- properly enter data and move around the system, users must be able to utilize keyboard and mouse input devices, as well as telephone and headphone equipment, as well as to listen while inputting information into the system.
- Provocative advocate for change who exhibits a continuous improvement mentality, inventiveness and original thinking, and organizational abilities.
- know how to use graphic, text, and audio elements in multi-media learning materials that you have worked on for two years. know how to use these elements in a wide range of fields.
- Business and management ideas as they relate to strategic planning, resource allocation and human resource modeling and leadership style are essential.
- To be successful, a member of the program’s sub-team or the whole program team must have excellent communication and organizational abilities, as well as the capacity to influence others.