26 May 2023
Full-Time Instructional Designer – Buenavista
We are looking for someone who is good at what they do to become an Instructional Designer. Using theory and research, the Instructional Designer will work with faculty to make learning materials that are accessible and meet learning goals. They will work with them to structure content, activities, and assessments based on research-based best practices.
Job Title : Instructional Designer
Location : Buenavista, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 50.07 per hour.
Company : Compass
Job Type : Full-Time
- Establish learning goals at a global and regional scale, and produce interesting course materials with the help of your coworkers.
- Make recommendations on how to improve educational value of course materials and the effectiveness of departmental operations by monitoring technical and commercial developments in the area.
- Researchers/organizers of information and content creators who translate difficult knowledge into professionally written, concise, interactive online or multimedia teaching are in high demand today.
- Collaborates with instructional designers to provide high-quality, engaging solutions that correspond with the organization’s business goals and strategic imperatives by doing needs/audience analysis and developing performance targets, learning plans, and instructional methodologies.
- Develop courses, instructional materials, and other electronic instructional content in accordance with adult learning theory for e-learning delivery.
- staff members will be taught how to develop the technical and pedagogical abilities necessary for developing and delivering engaging, interactive online courses.
- Organize and generate massive work on various projects in a fast-paced and uncertain setting.
- Incorporate existing project and management practices, instructional design standards and procedures, and corporate brand style and standards, including compliance needs.
- Resources that may be used to assist training include a wide range of e-learning and assessment tools including quizzes and presentations, along with instructor manuals, videos, and audio recordings.
- Assessment components are used to measure results and make sure that educational programs are in line with the goals of the company. This helps to determine the effectiveness of educational programs.
- A fundamental understanding of the business and management concepts that are involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource modeling, and leadership approach is required.
- have worked on multi-media learning materials for two years and know how to utilize visual, text and audio components. These components may be used in a variety of contexts.
- strong work ethic, organizational skills, as well as a readiness to welcome change.
- Skills in utilizing a keyboard and mouse to enter data, as well as the ability to use a phone and headphones to listen in on the system while you type.
- interpersonal, communication, and organizational abilities are required, as well as the capacity to influence members of both their sub-team and the overall program team