Full-Time Informatica EDC Administrator – Kalimpong
The Database Administrator is responsible for ensuring the integrity, security, and availability of a variety of databases (s). Disaster recovery, performance analysis and tuning, index maintenance, and data monitoring are just a few of the responsibilities of this position. Policies and processes for guaranteeing the database’s security and integrity are administered, maintained, developed and put into action. A database management system (DBMS) product evaluation and recommendation will be the responsibility of the candidate. To maintain the greatest degree of system performance and availability as well as compliance with business objectives, performs database and software life-cycle tasks. The candidate will be responsible for administering SQL, Oracle, and MySQL databases and applications. Data is organized and formatted by the candidate in a way that makes it easy to query and store.
Job Title : Informatica EDC Administrator
Location : Kalimpong, West Bengal, India
Salary : $ 64.91 per hour.
Company : Mount Sinai Health System
Job Type : Full-Time
- Provide help with conversion and upgrade data difficulties. Communicate with Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Developers for the purpose of defining and clarifying requirements and advancing project activities.
- Policies and processes for guaranteeing the safety and integrity of the firm database are administered, maintained, developed, and put into action. Optimizes database access and allocates/reallocates database resources for optimal configuration, database performance, and cost.
- Utilizes expertise in the areas of physical database design, performance and tuning, backup and recovery methods, and other related areas in order to address database performance difficulties, database capacity issues, replication issues, and other distributed data challenges.
- Helps vendors build, create, and setup big, complex databases with replication and high availability on the latest MSSQL versions. Develops app, data, and exec architectures.
- Created queries and tools that aid users in their work by managing huge tables and schemas. Installs database upgrades and fixes. analyses systems and comes up with solutions to issues
- Perform database, user, and storage administration with Microsoft SQL Server. Create and maintain system configuration specs, training manuals, and other documents.
- Analyzes and specifies a DBMS’s existing and future characteristics to satisfy corporate demands. Analyzes firm structure and designs logical database structure for present and future applications.
- Provides definitions of technical standards for database resources, as well as analyses of those standards Analyzes and designs systems, both new and old.
- Database performance, capacity, replication, and other distributed data challenges are handled. Responsible for implementing data models, database architecture, data access, and table maintenance code.
- Administrative and technical oversight of a database Maintains, develops, and executes policies and processes to ensure the security, availability, and integrity of the corporate databases and big data warehouse database settings.
- Work effectively in a collaborative environment where customer service and solution ownership are emphasized. a track record of meeting deadlines and prioritizing tasks
- Instruction in file structures and design, information retrieval strategies, file access methods and controls, as well as the formulation and documentation of standards.
- This role needs 2-5 years of Microsoft SQL database design and management experience. Both negotiators must have equivalent experience and education.
- Installation of a data dictionary and database system in the past, Needs to have a strong technical background in credit union software and business operations, as well as a history of making successful credit union software applications.