26 May 2023
Part-Time Industrial Designer – Al ‘Abbāsīyah
You will work in a dynamic industry as an industrial designer. As a member of a team in charge of directing a worldwide technology portfolio that includes PCs, displays, peripherals, services, software, and immersive computing, you will be involved in the industry. As an industrial designer, you will contribute to a more sustainable design aesthetic and the development of technological advancements that enhance people’s lives.
Job Title : Industrial Designer
Location : Al ‘Abbāsīyah, Al Farwānīyah, Kuwait
Salary : $ 22.93 per hour.
Company : Stadium Goods
Job Type : Part-Time
- Assess whether design proposals will meet needs by working with other experts, such as mechanical engineers and manufacturers.
- Consider design aesthetics and product design language that support the brand while offering a favorable user experience on a consistent basis.
- When deciding if a design is feasible, it is important to evaluate the product’s usefulness, appeal, and security.
- Assist the team in prioritizing the categories we choose to enter by providing input.
- Cooperate closely with sourcing to produce and package products in a way that is both economical and branded.
- Make product design iterations and pitch your design services to different decision-makers.
- collaborates with internal and external manufacturing and technical teams to develop and assess product design requirements.
- Encourage and maintain an effective safety climate via active leadership in all safety-related endeavors.
- Demonstrate ideas and prototypes to key decision-makers for their stamp of approval.
- Involve the HP design community in the development of innovative ideas employing the latest materials, shapes, and color trends.
- Expertise in identifying complex design challenges, such as those related to a product’s demand, size, form, function, and cost, as well as in anticipating manufacturing obstacles, generating alternatives, evaluating possibilities, and implementing solutions.
- Creativity: Innovative in designs and the ways to integrate existing technologies into their new product.
- Successfully designed a variety of products and put those designs into production in previous jobs; this is essential experience for any designer.
- Analytical abilities: making use of reason and investigation to learn about target markets and establish a need for new offerings.
- Skilled in the use of CAD (computer-aided design) software for the creation of designs and prototypes.