17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Implementation Specialist – Bhandara
They collaborate with many product teams to deliver complete solutions for clients. Assisting clients with surveys, gathering data or material, and interacting with other departments are all part of this process. This person is an expert in the product or service they support. The Implementation Consultant’s job is to effectively convey problems to the appropriate departments in order to generate positive customer experiences.
Job Title : Implementation Specialist
Location : Bhandara, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 33.7 per hour.
Company : Grubhub Holdings, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Vulnerabilities and issues needing management and stakeholder attention are communicated weekly.
- Customers must appreciate the benefits of client tools and consultations such as enablement, communications management, change management, and technical advice.
- As part of this plan, delivering the right company solution and customizing company solutions to meet client needs so that each customer gets a solution that works well, adding value and increasing growth potential.
- Software project assembly comprises defining scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, dealing with stakeholders, and outlining the sorts of testing or maintenance that will be required..
- Supervise deployment in the first 60–90 days of a customer’s lifecycle to meet implementation key performance indicators. If a customer isn’t using the product much, contact them and give them tips on how to use it more. You should also look for areas of opportunity.
- Every implementation project must be performed in an organized, controlled manner that notifies the client of estimated completion deadlines for each step of the implementation.
- The target of functional and technical subject matter experts (SMEs) working together is to influence other processes and system priorities.
- This position’s main responsibilities include organizing and directing testing, documenting and monitoring test results, and ensuring that concerns are remedied quickly.
- When deploying new processes, test new scripts, workflows, or other solutions. Project cooperation is necessary for more complicated account settings to assure success.
- Supports the development and implementation of the project plan. Keeps track of project plans (such as the detailed plan, milestones, and work breakdown structures) and assigns tasks to resources to make sure the project is finished on time and to specifications.
- Bachelor’s degrees in business or similar subjects are preferred, but not essential.
- Recognizes major responsibility for project completion; effective ability to assist others in project completion via knowledge sharing; needs little supervision from a manager with a higher level of responsibility.
- The candidate must have at least five years of expertise in the areas of implementation, onboarding, project management, customer success, relationship development, and change management.
- Setup testing, user testing coordination and supervision, test results documentation and monitoring, and fast problem resolution.
- In partnership with functional and technical subject matter experts (internal and external), proposes alternative technical or business solutions and provides advice about the potential advantages and risks as well as the impact on other business processes and systems.