26 May 2023
Part-Time Human Resources (HR) Manager – Oman
This Human Resources (HR) Specialist position is a technical specialist who provides the Company with a one-of-a-kind service through extraordinary knowledge, competence, and experience. Under little supervision, HR Specialists provide paraprofessional help in HR functional areas such as recruitment, onboarding, personnel records, employee relations, regulatory reporting requirements, benefits administration, and other areas as needed.
Job Title : Human Resources (HR) Manager
Location : Oman, Oman, Oman
Salary : $ 14.93 per hour.
Company : Resilience Lab
Job Type : Part-Time
- Supports local recruiting and outreach efforts in coordination with the administrative team to meet or exceed monthly and annual recruitment targets. Ensures a positive candidate experience by coordinating interviews, assisting candidates with paperwork, providing feedback on interviewing performance. Promptly responds to inquiries from hiring managers regarding potential candidates’ qualifications; requests additional information as needed.
- Having the capacity to communicate confidently with internal and external partners, clients/customers, and other stakeholders is critical when talking with them.
- Regular and special reports benefit greatly from trend analysis, which identifies problem areas with little opportunity for error and a high degree of relevance.
- Performs new employee onboarding, which involves data entry into the HR Information System and orientation. Ensures that data is entered correctly and thoroughly, and that staff are well-versed in the company’s policies and procedures, including the information in the employee handbook.
- Processes performance reviews, wage/salary transactions, and disciplinary actions in the Company’s HR information system on time and within approval permission.
- Maintains records of insurance coverage, retirement plans, and personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, terminations, and other personnel and payroll matters.
- Employee-related issues and concerns will be addressed by the HR Generalist, who will also maintain constant communication with facility management and Corporate HR. The major purpose is to guarantee that the company’s employees have positive working relationships.
- Responds to employee personnel inquiries and inserts, updates, additions, and removals into the HR Information System as needed. Reports odd or intractable circumstances to the HR Manager, who will intervene if necessary.
- Guidance is provided to employees on the company’s human resources rules and procedures (e.g. Time Off with Pay, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.).
- Processes leaves of action in the Company’s timekeeping system and ensures that FMLA, ADA, and other federal, state, and local regulations are followed.
- HR principles, policies, processes, and basic employment law all necessitate a thorough grasp and familiarity with them.
- Customer-focused problem solver who pays close attention to the challenges that clients are experiencing and strives to handle them honestly.
- In addition to a strong feeling of responsibility and leadership, the applicant must be eager to learn and improve his skills.
- It is necessary to have exceptional interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities.
- It’s necessary to have a college or university degree in human resources, labor relations, employment law, or a related discipline.