26 May 2023
Full-Time HR Associate Care Specialist – Al-Manṣūrah
This Human Resources (HR) Specialist role is a technical specialist who provides a unique service to the Company through specialized knowledge, skill, and experience. HR Specialists provide paraprofessional support in areas like as recruitment, onboarding, personnel records, employee relations, regulatory reporting requirements, benefits administration, and other areas as needed under limited supervision.
Job Title : HR Associate Care Specialist
Location : Al-Manṣūrah, Al-Daqahliyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 15.86 per hour.
Company : Regeneron
Job Type : Full-Time
- Employees are educated on the company’s human resources rules and procedures (e.g. Time Off with Pay, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.).
- In accordance with federal, state, and local standards, the timekeeping system processes employee leave of absences.
- It is critical to project confidence, expertise, and empathy while interacting with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Performs new employee onboarding, which involves entering data into the HR Information System and providing new employee orientation. Ensures that data is entered correctly and that staff are well-versed in corporate policies and procedures, including the information contained in the employee handbook.
- Answers employee personnel questions and makes necessary modifications, additions, and deletions to the HR Information System. For follow-up, reports unexpected or unresolved issues to the HR Manager.
- You will be engaging employees and resolving issues quickly, with professionalism while maintaining tact. You should also escalate concerns as appropriate to management when necessary. The goal of this position is to provide facility management, Regional HR and Corporate HR insight into employee worries or complaints on behalf of the company.
- Develop regular and special reports by analyzing trends and pinpointing high-priority problems that have little room to mistake.
- Supports local recruiting and outreach efforts in coordination with the centralized recruiting team to meet or exceed monthly and annual recruitment targets. Ensures a positive candidate experience for both hiring managers and current employees, as well as an efficient process.
- Performance evaluations, compensation transactions, and disciplinary actions in the HR information system are all completed on schedule and according to authorized authorization.
- Keeps track of insurance coverage, retirement plans, and personnel transactions such as hiring, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, terminations, and other personnel and payroll matters.
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities are required.
- A college or university degree in HR, labor relations, employment law, or a related discipline is required.
- Candidates must have a strong willingness to learn and develop their abilities on a constant basis, as well as a strong sense of responsibility and leadership, in order to be considered for this position.
- Listens intently to consumers’ concerns and tries to resolve them openly.
- HR principles, policies, processes, and basic employment legislation all necessitate a thorough grasp and familiarity with them.