26 May 2023
Part-Time Hotel Accountant – Al Rayyan
The General Accountant must be a strong, organized, and detail-oriented individual who can aid in the building and maintenance of trust, collaboration, and expertise-based linkages throughout State Street and with a varied set of colleagues. Strong verbal and written communication abilities are required.
Job Title : Hotel Accountant
Location : Al Rayyan, Al Rayyan, Qatar
Salary : $ 26.8 per hour.
Company : Carta
Job Type : Part-Time
- You must have a bachelor’s degree to be considered for this role.
- To obtain payment authorization from the department, you must prepare the necessary papers, including all required information.
- A comparable topic of study, such as accounting or office management.
- Data entry and searches are both possible with accounting software. Payments, budget balances, purchase order information and balances, and vendor information are all part of the package.
- All vendor invoices are compared to purchase orders to ensure that the prices, conditions, descriptions, and quantities are right, as well as any discounts and shipping costs.
- Examine the payment plan and set payment dates.
- Accounting and finance subject matter skills, as well as in-depth technical knowledge of financial services accounting and reporting.
- A track record of progress, management, and business success is required, as well as a minimum of 3–5 years of total experience, preferably in a large financial services organization with at least 2 years in public accounting.
- Prepare voucher paperwork and route approvals to the proper departments after matching all incoming papers for processing.
- Expertise in general management and sophisticated problem-solving.
- In writing and orally, you communicate and present well.
- Using the monthly statement, reconcile each vendor’s bills.
- Interpersonal skills and integrity are both required.
- Subject area expertise in accounting and finance, as well as in-depth technical knowledge of accounting and reporting in the financial services business.
- Examine and deal with the approvals needed to complete the payment.