26 May 2023
Full-Time Hospitalist Physician – Al Farwānīyah
We’re seeking for a dependable doctor to assist residents with both emergency and non-emergency medical treatment. The doctor does medical exams and evaluations, treats urgent and regular medical concerns, supervises medical treatment for chronic medical illnesses, and participates in organizational efforts to help patients in correctional settings avoid diseases and injuries.
Job Title : Hospitalist Physician
Location : Al Farwānīyah, Al Farwānīyah, Kuwait
Salary : $ 85.65 per hour.
Company : LINCOLNHEALTH
Job Type : Full-Time
- Makes required recommendations for procedures that cannot be done at the facility.
- Compiles all necessary records and creates thorough reports in accordance with payer and/or Department of Labor requirements, including evaluation results, treatments administered assessment of patient response to therapy and treatment plan, and other applicable data.
- Using certified EHR technology to improve quality, safety, and efficiency, as well as eliminate health inequalities, involves patients and their families in their health care, improves patient and family involvement in their health care, improves care coordination, and promotes population and public health while maintaining patient privacy and security is defined as Meaningful Use.
- Patients should get routine checkups by their doctors to assess their health and detect any concerns.
- Use the medical director’s proprietary medical techniques to assess and treat ED, PE, and other male sexually related health issues.
- Preventive and maintenance care, including as annual physicals, healthy behaviors, and self-care skills, should be provided through education and counselling.
- On a regular basis, collaborate with the medical director (CMO) to provide medical care to patients.
- Use and support a team-developed complete clinical treatment paradigm that is designed to help obese individuals accomplish their weight-loss objectives.
- Supervise mid-level providers (nurse practitioners and PAs, including services for women’s health).
- Exhibit excellent bedside manner and build a compassionate connection with patients.
- It is necessary to have excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- DCA (Department of Consumer Affairs) copy of professional license (front and back)
- It is strongly suggested that you obtain board certification in family medicine, occupational or preventive medicine, internal medicine, emergency medicine, or PM&R. If you’ve worked in Occupational Medicine before, that would be fantastic.
- Current, valid license to practice medicine in the state where services are delivered (in good standing) or eligibility for licensure in the state where services are rendered.
- It is preferred that you have at least two (2) years of experience working in primary care medicine in an outpatient setting.