26 May 2023
Full-Time Hospice Administrator – Nashik
Our clinic’s Healthcare Administrator plays a key leadership role. As a healthcare administrator, you’ll be in charge of running a single clinic site and overseeing all clinic-related activities. As a healthcare administrator, you are required to manage both clinical and non-clinical members of staff, support operational initiatives, and overall ensure that the clinic runs smoothly and on schedule every single day.
Job Title : Hospice Administrator
Location : Nashik, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 28.01 per hour.
Company : EOI NYC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Respect the rights of patients/residents to fair and equal treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy, property, and civil rights, including the ability to file wage grievances.
- Establishes and adheres to departmental budgets for personnel, income, and/or expenses. Responds to developments in the company that may jeopardize the capacity to meet budget objectives.
- Ensures that residents are receiving the best possible care at all times by collaborating with other department managers in the community.
- Planning and implementation of programs and activities for residents of the Healthcare Center. Manages subordinate supervisors, as well as extra healthcare workers and volunteers.
- Leads direct reports in the implementation of work plans and long and short-term objectives. Implements infrastructure at the site level, as well as improvements to supporting procedures and systems. Implements and completes the site’s objectives.
- Employee recruiting and training is made easier with tools that make it easier for managers to do anything from administering performance evaluations to enforcing workplace rules to dealing with employee issues.
- Examine the situation, assess potential threats, identify a solution that is both safe and effective, and address clinical care difficulties, among other factors, whether a patient complaint has to be escalated.
- Daily rounding for patient flow and provider satisfaction. Immediately respond to everyday workflow constraints. Create a personnel strategy that fits both customer and budgetary needs. Encourage staff participation and feedback to drive good change.
- Hiring, training, allocating work, monitoring and assessing performance, and creating professional development programs are all examples of how people are managed. Assists department leadership in ensuring that the group’s productivity and activities meet/support the department’s overall operational goals.
- Interacts and interacts with physicians/providers on a frequent basis to give guidance and monitoring of efficient scheduling, clinic work flow, and patient flow, while creating and maintaining a cooperative, trusting relationship with providers.
- Healthcare management and/or resident service management positions need at least two years of relevant experience
- A bachelor’s degree in health care, business administration, or a similar discipline from an approved institution or university is highly recommended.
- Workers, residents/patients, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and members of the general public must be able to interact effectively.
- Ability to work effectively with others and supervise them is required.
- Possess a working understanding of all state and federal long-term care rules (including those relating to Medicare reimbursement).