27 May 2023
Full-Time Home Care Administrator – Marsā Maṭrūḥ
Our clinic’s Healthcare Administrator is a vital member of our leadership team. It is your job as a healthcare administrator to administer one clinic and supervise all of its operations. Each and every day, you have to make sure the clinic works without a hitch and on time as a healthcare administrator. This includes managing both clinical and non-clinical staff members.
Job Title : Home Care Administrator
Location : Marsā Maṭrūḥ, Maṭrūḥ, Egypt
Salary : $ 27.52 per hour.
Company : Seton Hall University
Job Type : Full-Time
- Personnel management includes everything from hiring and training employees to evaluating their performance and conducting professional development programs. Ensures that the department’s overall operational objectives are met or supported by the group’s productivity and activities.
- The rights of patients and residents to fair and equal treatment, self-determination, uniqueness and privacy are to be respected.
- Employee recruitment and training are simplified via the use of technologies that assist managers in performing tasks ranging from delivering performance assessments to enforcing workplace regulations to resolving employee difficulties.
- In the event that a patient complaint has to be escalated, examine the situation, consider any dangers, find a solution that is both safe and effective, and take into account clinical care issues, among other criteria.
- Daily visible and present rounding to aid in patient flow and satisfaction for both patients and doctors. Everyday process barriers or obstacles may be solved swiftly and efficiently. Create a personnel plan that meets both the demands of the client and the limits of the budget. Create an environment that promotes employee engagement and feedback.
- Ensures that residents are receiving the best possible care at all times by collaborating with other department managers in the community.
- Develops and follows departmental budgets for personnel, income, and/or expenses. Responds to changes in the company that may have an impact on the budget’s capacity to be met.
- Establish and maintain cooperative, trustworthy relationships with physicians/providers by often interacting and interacting with them to give direction and supervision for successful scheduling, efficient clinic work flow, and patient flow.
- Directs subordinates in the implementation of long- and short-term goals and work strategies. As well as changes to the site’s operational processes and systems. The facility’s objectives have been met and the site is now operational.
- Health care facility residents’ activities are conceived and implemented by this person. He is in charge of overseeing a large number of people at the Healthcare Center, including junior supervisors and volunteers.
- Must be able to communicate appropriately with workers, residents/patients, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and members of the general public.
- A bachelor’s degree in health care, business administration, or a closely related field is required.
- Knowledge of relevant state and federal rules (including Medicare reimbursement requirements), nursing practices and procedures, and all laws, regulations, and standards relating to long-term care administration.
- Experience in healthcare administration and/or resident services administration for at least two years is essential.
- Ability to work effectively with others and supervise them is essential.