Full-Time Healthcare operational assistant – Cairo
A key player and leader on the hospital management team is the practice manager. By generating revenue, controlling expenses, and fostering a hospital culture centered on superior patient care and outstanding customer service, the practice manager collaborates with the lead physician to ensure a seamless and successful operation. Managing, organizing, and coordinating the hospital’s general operations are among the responsibilities, as is fostering a supportive and cooperative work environment. Excellent social skills, a cheerful outlook, compassion, proactive initiative, problem-solving, common sense, and the capacity to multitask are requirements for this profession. When dealing with clients, it’s crucial that you exhibit empathy and effective communication. You will also be in charge of offering clients and suppliers human resource services. You might occasionally need to train both new and seasoned personnel, as well as handle customer or employee problems.
Job Title : Healthcare operational assistant
Location : Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 31.09 per hour.
Company : HNTB
Job Type : Full-Time
- In partnership with the chief of staff, the Practice Manager plays a vital role in the hospital, managing day-to-day operations.
- Maintain an office environment that ensures optimal patient care and customer service.
- Manage the hiring of employees and keep an eye on how everyday tasks for the medical, office, and billing staff are doing.
- Build and oversee office supply and equipment purchasing plans.
- Comply with all applicable local, state, and federal health and safety regulations, as well as office and business policies and procedures, to maintain a safe working environment and to ensure compliance with all applicable state dental legislation.
- Collaborate with human resources to spot problems with employees, investigate them, and solve them before, during, and after the hiring, retaining, and firing processes.
- Scheduling associates, scheduling vacation time, and managing continuing education requirements
- Engage in open dialogue with the hospital to aid in problem solving and goal setting in tandem with the Clinical and Practice Management Leadership.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in software for data collection, storage, and retrieval in order to produce insightful reports for upper management.
- Workflow analysis and organization for various administrative tasks such as bookkeeping, invoicing, cash management, and payroll processing.
- Direct supervisory experience preferred along with at least three years of relevant work experience in the health care, veterinary, or service industries (includes hiring, associate development, etc.).
- Two or more years in an equivalent office management role will be considered.
- It is necessary to be able to manage all departmental tasks and interact (both verbally and in writing) with patients, physicians, and other departments.
- Capable of effectively communicating and analyzing data, as well as having the intestinal fortitude to face and resolve staffing issues head-on.
- Must be familiar with HR employment law, record keeping and confidentiality fundamentals.