25 May 2023
Part-Time Head Lifeguard – Vijayawada
In the pool area, the lifeguard is responsible for welcoming visitors and guaranteeing their safety. For those searching for a position where they can make visitors feel at home, this is the place. Guests and coworkers will be able to communicate in English since this is a high-ranking job within the company. High school graduation or GED certification is required for entry to the program in question.
Job Title : Head Lifeguard
Location : Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 13.27 per hour.
Company : The Jewish Board
Job Type : Part-Time
- People who can read, write, understand, and speak English enough to do their job well help keep accident reports.
- Swimming classes, group swim activities, and other aquatic program activities are all part of the job description for aquatics coordinators at the club.
- Responds to member and visitor enquiries in a polite way, provides information within the scope of the assignment, and resolves concerns in a timely and effective manner.
- Follows all pool safety rules and procedures and assures adherence to these safe work practices and procedures as well as established policies, rules, and regulations.
- Inspect the pool’s rules and regulations for any infractions that may affect the children’s health and safety.
- The pool and pool area preparation for the summer season includes cleaning the pool, washing the pool decks, cleaning and repositioning the pool furniture and lifeguard equipment, cleaning the bathhouse, cleaning the fence, and cleaning the flower bed areas.
- In the pool area, he or she ensures that members and guests are adhering to the club’s safety laws and regulations.
- It is your responsibility to keep the pool deck, break room, bathrooms, and drains clean.
- Keeping an eye on the water’s chemistry is essential for the proper maintenance of the pool, its deck, pool house, and gutters.
- The lifeguards are also responsible for avoiding accidents and ensuring that the water is safe, in addition to their primary duties.
- It is essential to be able to establish and maintain great working connections with coworkers, departments, and the general public.
- Working with children and people with impairments is a vital need.
- It is important to have at least three months of experience as a lifeguard.
- To get this job, you need to have a high school diploma or an equivalent.
- Lifeguard Training, Community First Aid, and CPR certification from the American Red Cross are required for professional rescuers.