26 May 2023
Full-Time Haul Unit Operator – Jaranwala
Working as an Equipment Operator, you’ll need to know how to operate and maintain a wide range of machinery. The lifting jacks may be used to unload the automobile shells, but it is not the only duty you will have. Transporter and Tamper are used to move rail vehicles from one point to another on the construction site. Provides forklift support for water testing of car shells and rail vehicles. Drive a five-ton truck to move materials across town.
Job Title : Haul Unit Operator
Location : Jaranwala, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 24.19 per hour.
Company : Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT
Job Type : Full-Time
- Raw materials and finished components are moved and placed using material movement equipment. Standard operating procedures should be followed when it comes to vehicle maintenance and operation.
- Operate hand and power tools, as well as construction and maintenance equipment including mowing machines, front-end loaders, and air hammers, in a safe manner. Cleaning culverts, mowing, mending potholes, clearing waste, and shoveling asphalt and snow are all examples of physical work.
- Maintain the cleanliness, order, and safety of the maintenance facility on a daily basis. After each usage, thoroughly clean the equipment. Inspect all machinery and notify the Equipment Technician if there are any problems.
- A variety of basic to more advanced equipment, such as rubber-tired backhoes, tracked excavators and loaders, maintenance crews, bobcats, cranes, compactors, and front-end loaders, is used to clean and maintain debris from streams and the sanitary sewer system.
- Communicates with internal and external customers, including cooperators, landowners, and fire departments. Safe work practices Team player
- Runs heavy machinery according to the company’s operating safety policies and procedures. Conducts periodic equipment inspections and preventive maintenance on equipment; keeps correct records
- Maintains construction equipment by doing minor repairs and maintenance.
- Transports earth-moving or other medium- to large-sized automotive equipment to the work site by operating a tractor-trailer combination while adhering to safety rules and laws.
- Loads, transports, and unloads construction supplies such as sand, flexbase, asphalt, gravel, and other materials from City stockpiles or suppliers to City sites in order to fulfill construction or maintenance projects.
- Carry out all of the duties and tasks associated with operating the equipment. Careful documentation is required for each and every machine operation, maintenance task, and gas use.
- Demonstrated ability to promote a culture of service, diversity, equality, and inclusion in the workplace, as well as a team-oriented atmosphere with high levels of internal communication and coordination.
- 6 months as an Equipment Operator I or 1 year in golf course operations or related role. Education in turfgrass management or similar discipline may replace job experience
- A working knowledge of the job’s inherent dangers and permissible safety measures, as well as general construction techniques, methods, and materials. Superior hand dexterity and physical stamina.
- High school diploma, GED, or a comparable combination of education and experience is required. Two years of expertise in mechanical assembly, forklift operation, and/or operation of comparable machine equipment. A valid driver’s license is required.
- Excellent communicator who maintains honesty and integrity in all interactions with those concerned. Performing upkeep on and running various power-driven machines and gadgets