17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Guest Relations Manager – Ḥulwān
We are looking for a vibrant ambassador, trusted business partner, and consummate team player to join our human resources team as a Talent Manager. You will have the ability to drive talent strategies for important business units by forming strong collaborations with top business executives in talent acquisition, finance, and resource management. If you have experience managing people across industries and regions and like pushing programming to build future potential, this is the position for you!
Job Title : Guest Relations Manager
Location : Ḥulwān, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 28.57 per hour.
Company : Datadog
Job Type : Full-Time
- Employ both internal and external training providers to guarantee new hires get adequate technical training, including but not limited to system training, food preparation and service, and workplace socialization.
- Recruitment and retention, recruitment, employee relations, remuneration, benefits, and performance management may be handled efficiently at the regional or local level.
- Work-related items are also included in the dashboard narratives. Bring your skills and experience to the table.
- Establish relationships with agents and managers in order to find and employ on-camera presenters, celebrities, digital influencers, and/or creators that suit the Company’s voice for branded content campaigns and original network programming.
- Be a part of the process of creating new career-development tools, techniques, and resources. In order to help the company react to career and talent-related opportunities and needs, provide HR leadership and business partners with ideas, methodologies, as well as business knowledge.
- This includes identifying corporate motivations for change, quantifying risks and benefits, preparing communication and ready materials to facilitate career program and process transfer, and implementing change management approaches.
- Establish and manage strategies, methodologies, tools, processes, and procedures to improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and impact of the performance process. Processes include goal-setting, performance reviews, development plans, and quarterly coaching sessions.
- To assist internal clients with career possibilities, provide data-driven suggestions based on a thorough understanding of organizational norms and processes, as well as relevant laws and regulations.
- Participates in talent evaluation activities such as developing development plans, tracking progress on development plans, and monitoring succession plans.
- Design and manage company-wide organizational training and employee development and engagement activities to enhance business success, employee engagement, and diversity, equality, and inclusion.
- If you don’t have a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a similar subject like Industrial/Organizational Psychology, you’ll need to have at least five years of relevant work experience in a position like this.
- Years of professional experience in a production environment, effectively arranging artist and other employee schedules to meet program objectives and deadlines
- Experience in branded content partnerships, including pricing and packaging, spanning digital media and experiential activations.
- Good communication abilities, both orally and in writing. Possess excellent organizational skills. Having the ability to serve consumers quickly is a must. The capacity to communicate facts clearly and succinctly.
- Has perfected social media etiquette. You know how to use Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, and other social media to identify fresh talent and influencers.