26 May 2023
Full-Time Growth Product Designer – Onitsha
This person is a crucial cog in our machine, and it is their job to help us give our clients and consumers the best possible service. The Lead Designer will ensure consistent project advancement through meticulous planning and attention to detail. Works in tandem with both internal team members and external parties including clients, vendors, and contractors. relaying up-to-date information about the project’s progress to the team regularly.
Job Title : Growth Product Designer
Location : Onitsha, Anambra, Nigeria
Salary : $ 40.41 per hour.
Company : FCB
Job Type : Full-Time
- Able to facilitate stakeholder sessions, user groups and participatory design sessions to capture ideas, feedback and requirements.
- capable of sustaining progress and high standards even on massive or intricate endeavors (or several small or medium-sized projects).
- Establishes and disseminates critical roles and procedures to foster a culture of success, trust in management, and collaboration among employees.
- Provides coaching, direction and leadership support to employees in order to achieve department, company and customer results. Conducts and ensures the completion of performance reviews.
- Uses ethnographic design research methods to produce actionable qualitative insights that can be applied to projects, products, and overall business strategy.
- operates mostly on their own, receiving project guidance from a supervisor once a week.
- identifies unresolved issues and examines trends, opinions, and applications in the industry by doing primary and secondary research (such as market research, stakeholder interviews, contextual inquiry/ethnographic observation, etc.).
- capable of working as a persuasive advocate for design strategy and (human-centered design (HCD) across the broader enterprise.
- The ability to collaborate and form relationships with corporate leaders, clinical/operational champions, and product managers.
- builds appropriate project targets, aims, and plans of action to frame the beginning stages of work in a way that will pay dividends.
- Possess the ability to make wise decisions and solve problems through efficient time management, superior organizational skills, keen attention to detail, and efficient prioritization.
- Effective employee development, involvement, communication, and supervisory actions strengthen the potential of individuals and teams.
- Proven comfort in tackling fresh areas, sensitive topics, and complex difficulties; extensive experience setting project goals and timelines in the face of uncertainty.
- creates a solid and supportive work environment where everyone can give their best. increases credibility and inspires coworkers.
- A master of HCD principles and processes who is also well-versed in research, analysis, and synthesis techniques of both the qualitative and quantitative varieties.