Full-Time Growth Marketing Manager / New Venture – Nguru
The Program Manager is accountable for the successful delivery of programs and projects through a disciplined IT project management methodology in close collaboration with business partners, team members, and various IT functions. This employee will be accountable for the completion of single or many concurrent projects, as well as major programs comprised of multiple projects. The Program Manager will be a member of the Governance Team and will, among other responsibilities, coordinate the work of project managers, create and maintain interlocking schedules for program projects, track program interdependencies, maintain and present program status, and track and address program-level risks/issues. In addition to program management responsibilities, the Program Manager will give process leadership and assistance to other Project Managers in structuring projects, advice on the use of project management tools, and lead initiatives for process improvement. Additionally, the Program Manager will mentor project managers.
Job Title : Growth Marketing Manager / New Venture
Location : Nguru, Yobe, Nigeria
Salary : $ 33.01 per hour.
Company : MoneyLion
Job Type : Full-Time
- Coordination with Project Managers, other IT business units, and vendors is required.
- When required, mediate and settle disputes within the program. Recognize proper escalation routes and techniques.
- Use your negotiation skills, influence, and creativity to produce successful outcomes in areas such as scope, timeline, costs/budget, issues/risks, and resources.
- Be aware of the ripple effect that individual projects have on the overall program/portfolio and use caution when reporting issues or hazards at that level.
- Create a productive atmosphere, led by example with project managers, and provide direction when needed.
- Work on several projects, manage disagreements and issues, and monitor progress while managing the program’s budget.
- Supervise the program budgeting procedure and work in tandem with upper management, project leads, and suppliers to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of project funding.
- Take charge of tasks that aren’t necessarily linked together, like juggling a number of independent software applications.
- Ability to maintain a customer-centric focus while effectively communicating with project stakeholders, vendors, and IT resources is essential.
- plan discovery with stakeholders, IT resources, and vendors to help project managers create up-front estimates of time and resource utilization.
- In-depth familiarity with the Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies, as well as experience managing their respective life cycles.
- At least 12 years of experience managing projects of all sizes, with an emphasis on those of medium to large scope.
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in a technical subject such as Computer Science, Information Systems, or a similar profession.
- The candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to actively listen, problem solve, and communicate with both technical and business users.
- Ability to pick things up fast and adapt to changing circumstances; proactive when searching out knowledge is required.